1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sudden disappeance of spot on skin while grounded in sunlight

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Dan2, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

I was wondering whether anyone on the forum has some explanation for this.
    I had a black spot on one of my fingers, maybe precancerous or maybe just a mole, that had been there for several months. I was standing barefoot on a large rock in a park, a twenty by twenty feet or so boulder, at about 10 in the morning on a cloudy day in the early fall at about 45 degrees latitude. I had just drank some raw eggs with curry spices, salt and pepper. I looked at the spot on my finger, so I know it had just been there, not any less dark and the same size as the months before, and looked back at it seconds later after looking up toward the sun behind the clouds and it was gone, not just faded, completely gone in seconds. I was surprised that it was possible for the pigment to change that quickly. It hasn't reappeared since. That was about three years ago.

Kana likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I lost several dermal spots and a hemangioma I was born with on my elbow when I improved my solar redox

Kana and drezy like this.
  3. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

But going from dark black to gone in seconds? Maybe something in one of the Time blogs could explain that?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No.....it is called reprogramming of the T cells in your skin that makes NK cells.

5. Kana

Kana New Member

Interesting! Hope this helps me with my spots on lips