1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Success Stories with Parkinson's

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by stuart buchanan, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Hi Jack,

can you please direct me to any success stories relating to people with Parkinson's. I am in need of some inspiration.

thanks

Stuart

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?search/33654173/&q=Parkinson&t=post&o=date&c[thread]=14194

There are 18 posts on this thread that have the word Parkinson in them. Some of it may give you something to think about.
    Low Cortisol Levels
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/

Dr. Knoll claims that deprenyl is also effective in preventing Parkinson's Disease.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-64#post-208268

-----------------------------
    Most people that are sick of neolithic diseases have large excess of omega3.
    Fibromyalgia, Adrenal fatigue, Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, Autism, ALS come to mind.
    Excessive Omega3 may be the major reason why they are sick.

Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-62#post-206865
    PK --->Patricia Kane
    PKPROTOCOL

PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE IS LIFE
    Dr Kane has taken Perlmutter’s glutathione protocol and added the PC IV component.
    She claims enhanced effectiveness over a broader range of indications, and has an amzing collection of successfully treated patients to support her claims. The PK protocol IV’s, however, must also be backed up by oral supplements, liver flushing, and dietary changes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

======================================================================
    Dr. Jack Kruse
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/420568171382644/permalink/822881897817934/

Methylene blue can be used as a bailout for a bad environment until you finally get the message that you have to move to better place.

======================================================================
    Glutathione Metabolism and Parkinson’s Disease
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3736736/

Drugs used to treat Parkinson's disease, present status and future directions.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18991661/

A novel approach to enhancing cellular glutathione levels.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18702664/
    ========================================================================

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Get
    Spectracell test
    spectracell.com
    Supplement deficiencies (HELL or high water).

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We cannot discuss patient cases. They can do it here if they choose to.

Michael CULLEN and JanSz like this.
  6. JanSz,

many thanks for all the information on the links provided. The volume as always is quite mind blowing - and I am having difficulty sorting out the wheat from the chaff. Do you mind if i return to you with specific questions, on the parts you have commented on.

In reference to Dr Jacks point- For all PD sufferers with a success story - please don't be shy, share it. I am not sure if i can provide my email address on this form (Protocol), However if you prefer to communicate your story in that way, we will find a way.

Many thanks
    Stuart

JanSz likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am not a doctor, medical or otherwise.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@stuart buchanan

time 28:24
    hyperthermia
    chemohyperthermia
    https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=chemohyperthermia&atb=v1-1&ia=web

Doctor Thinks He Knows What Causes Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and ALS! | Mark Hyman
    Sep 4, 2019

Dr. Lombard’s clinical experience revealed an interesting pattern: one patient with ALS also had small intestine bacterial overgrowth, then another who had ulcerative colitis, another had Crohn’s, and so on. He started seeing the connection between these bacterial imbalances and Clostridium difficile, or C. diff, and the link to neurological symptoms.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  9. Inna

Inna Platinum

Brains's way of healing by Dr Norman Doides chapter 5 i think, parkinsons success story. Great book! Highly recommend

stuart buchanan and JanSz like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. Many thanks for the video JanSz and for the book reference Inna - I have ordered it. I found the video very interesting.

JanSz likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Please highlight any tidbits that you have find especially helpful (when you find any).
    For me, after 40+ years of suffering, (possibly 50), I have found that potassium supplementation is my silent problem that caused many of my problems and was overlooked for so long.

13. Hi JanSz.

I am referring to your posted comment:-

Get
    Spectracell test
    spectracell.com
    Supplement deficiencies (HELL or high water).

Is it the Nutritional Test that you believe may be of benefit.

thanks

Stuart

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am not a doctor.
    The doctor who I (at the time) respected greatly, told me in 2000 that my days are numbered.
    I am doing better, at least better than predicted by that doctor (who still works and spew his "knowledge") to unsuspecting unfortunate people.
    If I can help, I test only the stuff that I am able to correct.
    Last Monday Idrew blood for this:

upload_2021-8-12_11-39-32.png

15. thanks JanSz, you are an inspiration with your story.
    From your original comment I assume that you are a fan of supplements. It is an area that still perplexes me. My feeling is that Jack is not for over supplementing - a horses for courses attitude. Whereas the founders of the Deuterium Depleting Water site are against supplements. My apologies in advance if I've got it wrong with Jack or the founders of DDW.

John Schumacher likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

DDW
    especially DDW-25
    should be the only thing that you drink (having Parkinson's Dx).
    That is about water in the bottle.
    There is another water that we consume, which is
    breathing ---about 2 liters daily
    and
    water contained in food, especially fruits and vegetables

we need to talk more about vegetables, or rather minerals that they contain
    recently I realized that I have been overlooking super important item in my life.
    potassium
    That really turned my life upside down for the last about 50 years, and likely caused the death of my DW's brother.
    So, it is not about small things.
    ----------------------

Fan of supplements no.
    I use them probably more than 95% of other heavy users.
    My excuse is that I try to justify each one of them by testing.

Lately, I am consulting with @DrEttinger
    one of my requests is always on how to minimize their use.

John Schumacher likes this.
  17. hi JanSz,

when you say that DDW-25 should be the only water that i drink what is you're basis for this (and I am in no way saying you are wrong,, because when i started drinking the DDW I thought it made sense to go low(. However the folks at DDCenter recommended that i start on 85ppm. I stated taking it around mid-May and I just received an instruction to now take 65ppm from mid-Aug.
    thanks
    Stuart

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You have a Parkinsons' and living with that is your first priority (I guess).
    The DDW side is that you want to minimize the input of heavy hydrogen into your body.
    When drinking DDW you achieve a certain D level that is about all you can do D-vise (from drinking water)
    There are other sources of D,
    the air you breathe (2 liters of water with xxx amount of D)
    food
    but some food while may be heavy in D, may have stuff that is helpful, so it is not clear cut.
    You still need to maintain the optimal status of as many indicators as you are able.
    After that, do not bother more, be happy, you with Parkinson's, and everybody else with anything else.
    -----
    DDCenter is selling you Preventa for a super heavy-duty price.
    Testing you can order from them, without the need to be their client.
    If the cost does not bother you, keep staying with them, lots of helpful advice.

@Jack Kruse is asking us to load up on food that is heavy duty in DHA.
    People with Parkinson's (specifically) (usually)(probably not always) have excessive DHA.
    You should have a consultation with @Jack Kruse and iron out that point.

Before you do that consultation you should get tested.
    Make sure that you do not test at Genova Diagnostic (a bad way of reporting results).
    Make sure that you test a LabCorp
    this test:
    Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum

Let me know that answer.
    I am not a doctor, medical or any other kind.
    God bless.

19. great answer as always JanSz, thanks

JanSz likes this.