1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

sublingual pregnenolone

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by motivatedhealthseeker, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Hi everyone
    I started getting tinnitus after using sublingual pregnenolone at about 13mg twice a day and a small amount of sublingual DHEA (4 mg once a day) for 1.5 months . At one point I did away with the DHEA all together and was using mostly pregnenolone. I had taken a 10 mg oral pregnenolone in past for a while with no issues whatsoever. The reason I am sure its from the pregnenolone is because I could sense the high pitched noise soon after the dose but it would subside. Now its constant and still persists even after stopping the pregnenolone for a month now. Anyone experience this and how to reverse this fast? It seems worse in one ear than other. No signs and symptoms of an ear infection. Is this from the sodium potassium imbalance in endolymph?

2. BrainWhisperer

BrainWhisperer New Member

http://neurosciencenews.com/pain-tinnitus-gatekeeper-neurology-2722/

I really think it is a gating issue.

Speeding up the frontal and prefrontal parts of the brain should help...the tinnitus will still be "running"...you just won't notice and/or care very much.

You might try going gluten-free (especially MSG-free)...dropping all sugar and "carbage"... ...those things ramp up excitation of the neurons and you do not want that.

Blessings

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

what have I said about supplements?

4. Thank you brain whisperer for responding and for the link. I am already gluten free and diet is very clean. I don't want any hearing damage from this so just wanting to nip the cause from the root. What would be the practical ways to speed up frontal and prefrontal cortex?

5. Dr K
    I know supplements aren't advised but you also mention to get the hormones in the upper part of the reference ranges. I was using that to increase the overall steroid panel and cortisol in particular. It was working pretty well until the tinnitus started. Pregnenolone did convert more towards DHEA and then to estrogen rather than progesterone and cortisol. There was a lift in all from baseline but shift was more towards estrogen. So how else is a person suppose to increase the panel fast if light has not done it so far?

6. jackware

jackware Kama'aina

No bueno?

Joe Gavin likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hormones are all controlled by dopamine levels.........how do we raise dopamine? Cooling and UV and IR. End of report.

There has been 15 blogs on this..........are reading them? Are you comprehending them?

WalterNL and lohd2015 like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Stay up with your reading here. Note the date of this linked paper. 2000. For 15 years I been telling people about CT and dopamine. The cooler your surfaces are the more the biochemistry changes at deeper tissues levels because when any human surface is cooled it allows us to absorb and assimilate UV light to add more electrons to our body.

The paleo solution is fitness solution not a Rx for a medical problem. The Epi-paleo Rx is a biophysical plan to innovate optimal wellness.
    Don't place a "fitness solution" on a medical problem. That would be what unwise. But that is what a gym owner would want you to believe.

UV and IR light and cold are a medical solution to a medical problem.
    Cold water immersion at 14°C increased metabolic rate by 350%, norepinephrine by 530% & dopamine by 250%. Wow. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10751106/

Cooling allows MORE light assimilation!!!

Full spectrum sunlight = whole food. Blue light (iPads, phones and computers) = Funyuns. What are you feeding your body today? Get some sun!

So instead of "You are what you eat", it's more like, "You are what you absorb, repel and emit.

The best way to avoid procrastinating is to begin. If you're stuck in your past, you go forward in reverse and nothing changes. We may delay, but time won't. The most pernicious aspect of procrastination is that it can become a habit. A habit institutionalizes us to mediocrity. Action allows us to step out of the crowd of average people. Enter that game and alter the numbers on the scoreboard. Mediocrity is what's left when vision is absent.

Brent Patrick, Marbear and Joe Gavin like this.
  9. Dr K,
    I am trying to assimilate all the teachings to my n=1 and trying to peel back the layers one by one. I hit a road block and then get caught up with trying to resolve that. So most essential fatty acids are low even though eating enough sea food and tons of good fat. Just not being absorbed so have a lowish cholesterol. Found out choline and inositol is borderline low which might be related to being homozygous for 2 PEMT SNPs. Possible gut dysbiosis. I know you are not concerned about SNPS and supplements but when can an exception be made? So before jumping in hard into CT, I believe its advised that omega 3 to 6 ratio should be around 4 to 1 and progesterone at a decent level. So stuck there.
    I have been cooling the carotids to see if it would get rid of the tinnitus. No changes so far. What would be the most plausible explanation in how sublingual pregnenolone can cause tinnitus?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. Look at the sun every morning and get 30-90 minutes outside every day
    2. Be grounded.........100% of the time
    3. Drink good water.
    4. avoid blue light and nnEMF.

How hard was that?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The key to life is in this paper buried.http://neurosciencenews.com/mitochondria-circadian-clock-3866/ How we capture, store, and mobilize energy is the key to understanding it. Energy is trapped photo-electrically and arranged in fields, gradients and in flow patterns in compartments,organelles,cells, and tissues.

Research now suggests, that I and not the food guru's, has been spot on for a decade. Mitochondria are the key environmental sensor that determine how food is handled in a cell. The most important sensor in us is the geometry of the respiratory proteins. Why? .....to get more sensory information to the thalamus properly, these respiratory proteins must shrink to limit signal to noise ratio you need idealized mitochondrial respiratory proteins geometry or make more of them the cells’ power plants. This is how mitophagy and autophagy work fundamentally in quantized fashion. Yep people the mitochondria – are highly regulated by the body’s biological, or circadian, clocks THAT ARE CONTROLLED BY LIGHT. Read that again paleo folks. LIGHT not food. This may help explain why people who sleep and eat out of phase with their circadian clocks are at higher risk of developing every neolithic disease on Earth. Mitochondria are the ultimate quantum computer and electrons and protons are its quibits. Nobody wanted to believe me 5 yrs ago...........he who laughs last laughs best. Everything is quantum. Including communications from a fetus to a mother to shrinks its own respiratory proteins as one of my responses on this page shows below. The cells atomic lattice measures light using water and the reflection of the measurement is made in the geometrical changes upon the respiratory proteins. Moreover, that measurement is what determines the space in Angstroms on respiratory proteins = %heteroplasmy = the phenotype of the diseases we get.........we aint close to measuring that but I have some ideas and hacks that are targeted at it. So.......until we can you have to understand how light and a cell work. I am going to drag you all to my level.......and not let you buy the BS from the ancestral food guru's, dietician and nutritionists, supplement sellers, and alternative practitioners. Time to upgrade your knowledge to something that is bulletproof. Mitochondrial knowledge is upon us. Paradigm has passed food...........understand how light and mitochondria work and you tap the doctor in your cells for free. The most important sensor in each cell is how the LOCAL geometry of the respiratory proteins is affected by light frequencies. My job in healthcare deals with people with really stretched out respiratory proteins.......neurology, eye doc's, GI doc's and NS clinics are essentially quantum labs like CERN is but no one seems to realize it. Why are we clueless?........because of what we don't understand about the new mitochondrial science that is being published daily. Most food guru's have not one clue how mitochondria really work. Japanese eye doc's are beginning to see what I have seen now too, because of how their cataract operations are making growth and metabolic syndromes worse, and not better once they implant lenses that block UV light. They have no idea how it links to respiratory proteins but this paper shows that link crystal clear. Focus on what matters and starve your distractions. Light.......not food for the win people. I hope you share this world wide............... The eye is the most important surface............in human biology.
    When you give the eye an altered spectrum of light you get paranormal disease that are mitochondrial based like PD, AD, bi polar , autism, ADD etc.........

12. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Avoiding nnEMF to zero is quite hard. I live next to the beach. The only thing tha seperates me from the sea is one field 300 meters. But behind
    my house there are many apartments and then the mall.