1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Stupid Questions Thread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by seanb4, Mar 28, 2015.

1. smith5

smith5 it is thought

How to obtain an original (non-heteroplasmic) genomic blueprint if genomes in different cells have been differentially inhibited and mutated? Should one take sort of average from samples obtained from different tissues?

seanb4 likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

Are you assuming all mutations are horrifically bad?

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -- Heraclitus

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  3. smith5

smith5 it is thought

Nope, I have been occasionally pondering on 20% of several gene editing techniques that may install the needed genomic blueprint, but with the advent of personalized medicine encountered a question on how to ensure that the genome extracted from a sample is the actual blueprint.

"There's a probability that one may step into one river once and then get into parallel universe and step into same river twice, for if you think that you understand quantum mechanics than you don't understand it" - (c) quantum mechanics

4. smith5

smith5 it is thought

I didn't obtain the proclaimed results with 5> minutes of sunlight everyday + source water + f.lux on minimal values (taking into account that PC's and smartphones perform their function on DC and not AC), although while sungazing I generally listen to rather differentially related stuff on the player.

5. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

the more DHA = the less craving for pot?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not exactly.......more sun the less pot.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

My latest contribution to the stupidity:

I'm well aware of eating locally and seasonally.

Living in Canada, it is winter now. With respect to carb laden food, there is one "food" that is in season: maple syrup. So maple syrup should be ok to consume.

But, I know that cytochrome 1 requires UV light for optimal function.

So is maple syrup a responsible carb choice in the winter? Or is there something else that I'm missing here?

seanb4 and Sheddie like this.
  8. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

My childhood had 'sugaring off' events, when maple tree sap was collected and boiled down, in Spring, in Quebec... Eggs fried in maple syrup, yeah! Still love the stuff but without grains (oatmeal, pancakes) or yogurt & ice cream there's not much to indulge... Sweetener for lemon water at most. Will try to remember next Spring... my dunce vote would be: not seasonal in Winter?

9. Penny

Penny New Member

My theory is, if you can clear it, you can eat it... of course, it was 85 degrees here this week... the older you are, the less able you are even able to clear it in summer because of the deuterium load - visit Mexic and take your maple syrup with you next winter... :)

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. smith5

smith5 it is thought

I have been spotting a ton of inconsistencies in dr. K Facebook posts, thus the following 3 questions:
    1) If anceint eucariots phagocitized the future melatonin containing mitochondrion "for food", why had they left them undigested with melatonin included?
    2) ~"Light slows down in matter thus forming matter which emerges as light slows down in it". So light slows down in matter (~permittivity/permeability) which already
    exists, how can light form it anew if it precedes light (in this widely used formulation)?
    3) How does incident light falling through a glass prism regains its velocity after leaving the prism with no hitting of a motor to speed up? Your dopamine should be rather optimized to answer this one in no time, right? (I suppose dielectric permittivity / magnetic permeability are not the key factors there, because the question is not
    about why light velocity is different in different media, but how does light supposedly doesn't break the energy conservation pattern while leaving one media for the other).

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is no incongruence......just a lack of understanding on your part.

It is a thought, and it should be yours. What is it that you are missing?

12. smith5

smith5 it is thought

My conjectures have been correct.
    interventionistas rot now begin

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1262781/
    Uncertainty principle of genetic information - I
    Theor Biol Med Model. 2005; 2: 40.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  13. smith5

smith5 it is thought

lets see how bs mitochondriacs will regenerate 50 extinct species per quarter and generate 50 thematic inventions per quarter with their ground-breaking "optimal dopamine"

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  14. Billybats

Billybats New Member

This may be a very stupid question. Does fixing your redox cause a detox. Can your body feel worse before it gets better. Like the shifting of hormones I guess. I would think yes.

15. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Absolutely..You need to keep putting energy in to get rid of detox symptoms. Detoxing requires electromagnetic energy to occur. If detoxing is slowed down because you are running out of "fuel" you will be swimming in toxins for a while until you fuel up enough.

16. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Do blue blockers also block other nnEMF like microwaves?

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nope

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  18. axel brandt

axel brandt New Member

what´s your opinion about amygdalin or vitamin B17 ?
    It´s proposed mechanism of action seems to be reasonable, unluckily there aren´t high patient volume prospective randomized studies done, to proof it´s efficacy. Big Pharma will never put a dollar on un-patentable compounds.
    Amygdalin is not even mentioned on Cancer best sellers book "Tripping over the truth".

19. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you Cpt. Tired. Makes sense.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  20. Ossa

Ossa New Member

1) can a non L0 haplotype thrive living on the equator?

2) how does the leptin rx get rid of brain inflammation?

3) How much electrons do you gain from grounding compared to what you get from the sun?

4) why is blue light worse than other nnEMFs?