1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Stupid Questions Thread

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by seanb4, Mar 28, 2015.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Ask questions that don't deserve there own thread here.

I'll start:

1. Are the skin cold receptors only activated below 55f or are they gradually activated as you get colder.
    2. What CT effects are gradually activated and which are only activated below 55f? ex. higher receptor affinity.
    3. How does switching to burning energy as heat instead of ATP increase overall energy of the system?
    4. If water surrounding the mitochondria increases its electrical charge when it comes into contact with IR (heat) and this is how energy is generated when the mitochondria is uncoupled then why does it matter if you are in a warm or cold enviroment since in a warm enviroment it will still be in contact with a lot of IR. Is it because the amount of IR is increased around mitochondria when it is cold as it is small and needs to spread heat around the cell?
    5. By what mechanism does cold increase calorie burn yet reduce food intake?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i love this idea.........

1. No
    2. quantum effects tied to curie temp........but we can't get them all because we are not made of the most simple composite boson.
    3. It uncouples us to release excess energy to the environment or it happens when we have no control of energy flows in us and the energy loss is more in light than electric charge.........as light is lost mass equivalence begins to exert its effects.......and things lose their size and shape relationships and energy potential
    4. It charge separates..........initially........then it needs UV light to grow bigger. This means that you battery has one more part than the plant kingdom that is yoked to sun for a deep reason......it allows disconnection when light is low and water is sparse.
    5. Cold limits AMPK directly by putting the brakes on mTOR and IGF 1 even when we are un coupled. Those cites are in the hyperlinks and cites of Ubi 7

Kristi Lambert and seanb4 like this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

It seems to make a difference to thought and energy very quickly, what are the quantum effects (or Inger effect :D) of a belly full of raw seafood versus say cooked seafood, i.e. before digestion or DHA assimilation into tissue?

seanb4 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

raw is best because of the light content is more pure and closer to the source........the sun and magnetic flux

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In your youth, your brain gets loaded with a paradigm’s policy of truth. As you age, experience and wisdom based upon failure build your inconvenient truth. You’ll see continue see your problems march by and multiply, if you continue to do as you were taught.

Things can change, if you change your ideas of the truth. Life can be different if you choose it
    Most don't like to rock the boat........so they remain civilized with respect to the paradigm.
    As time elapses and failures mount, you will always wonder what might have happened if you stopped lying to yourself.

This place exists and oasis to question your youthful thoughts and ideas. It's never too late to change events in the quantum world.
    If you keep doing as you have always done, you'll create time and space of a reality where you will face the consequences of bad thinking
    The delivering of this biologic proof will come directly from the ideas you allowed to infest your mind in youth.

When you get older........and failure mounts, never again to be fooled is what your brain and heart begin to resonate as your new paradigm or reality
    Our species is capable of creating alternative realities with thoughts..........but few of us use this ability.

If you don't, you'll live a life where you get to 40-50 sick and tired of being sick and tired. You'll come and visit my profession with problems describing how you feel poorly almost as if you are tongue tied. The doctor will listen and do what they were taught in their youth. And most go with it.........because they have no better ideas of truth in biology.
    With serial failures.........some will give up. Others will adapt better to learn the lesson well, that the paradigm of their youth was the real issue.
    Some will begin to realize that the best plan of attack is to hide what you have to hide from those who you deal with daily.........some will be your own family and friends.
    And you might get lucky and find an oasis of new ideas, where you finally feel comfortably to tell what you have to tell so that others might learn what took you so long to put into words. Some will leap without wings.......others will become voyeurs, and others will just run away..........
    Those that run away will find that their problems continue to multiply as time elapses while their time shrinks...........with diseases.
    None of this will change if you continually decide to faithfully pursue the policy of truth from your youth...........

6. Josh

Josh Gold

Nothing changes...nothing changes...

Shijin13 likes this.
  7. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

MrPinkies and Shijin13 like this.
  8. Josh

Josh Gold

[​IMG]

My Wife's Favorite....:eek:

9. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

My approach has always been simple. If you reach a contradiction or dead end in your thinking, one of the assumptions you have made or accepted along the way has to be wrong.

At that point, you have a choice: (1) to revise your paradigm, and resolve the contradiction at all costs by any means available, or (2) to accept and integrate the contradiction into your thinking, and thereby limit the scope of your knowledge and voluntarily accept permanent mental detachment from some aspect of reality. (Which will eventually spread like a cancer to affect other aspects, BTW.)

99.9% of adults will mostly choose option #2. To choose option #1 requires epistemological courage. To maintain choice #1 requires methodological commitment. Method is more important than content.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    Jenelle, Lahelada, Joeakim and 4 others like this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

If the brain clock needs to run faster as the gut, liver etc. because it is further away from the earth when we stand up, is it why it feels so good to lay on the couch for 15 minutes when we are exhausted and we get amazingly new energy, as the head will be down and can catch up on time? Nowadays when our brains tend to run behind because of too little DHA, too much nnEMF etc...?

Does this mean when we have the issues our brain runs too slow we should try to spend more time laying down?
    I am laying on the floor all the time when I am on my computer... reason-> I can ground on my floor.. but maybe it has other benefits ^ ?

probably a pretty stupid question but I have been thinking about it lately..........:rolleyes:
    I love a thread for stupid questions.... :D

seanb4 likes this.
  11. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Thanks, this helps a lot.

Follow up questions:
    1. Is the curie temp "for humans" 50-55f?
    2. Due to colds effect on AMPK, ATP is used less, since ATP is the second energy system, water (+magnetism?) being primary, the only way for the REE to remain the same in cold is for water energy to increase. How does this happen? ...... The increased IR from mitochondria due to uncoupling increasing surrounding waters charge separation can't be the case as you say this only happens initially then needs UV to get bigger. In winter there is no UV so surely you should lose energy in water, leaving the system at a greater energy deficit...... It has to be a different mechanism. Structured waters charge increases with cold but by uncoupling you are generating a lot of IR/heat which means the net temperature change would be ~0.
    3. Mitochondria are more energy efficient when smaller due to surface area. Cold shrinks mitochondria but how? In cold the mitochondria uncouple producing more heat around the mitochondria. Surely they will then expand to there original size (or bigger) due to this excess heat.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1 depends upon environment and atomic recycling of the quantized system
    2 yes
    3 you have a different battery than other life forms therefore it has redundancy built in when biologic cycles are coupled. Most on this site are uncoupled. All diseases are caused by uncoupling ubiquitin from cell cycle.......what is the linkage? Loss of redox power. The redox potential is the critical linker of the first two biologic cycle of energy conservation, namely ubiquitin and the cell cycle. The coupler of the two is called an ' interactive controller' . When you lose negative feedback control you uncouple cycles from one another. Let me give you a clear example of a loss of negative feedback control...........in this type of coupling mechanism two components of the system have opposite effects on one another. Consider prey and predator. Consumption of prey by predator has a positive effect on the eater, and a negative on on the eaten. The negative effect on predators on prey prevents uncontrolled growth of the predator's population. This stabilizes the population sizes of both when they are coupled. This is how light couples cell growth via ubiquitin rates. Whyis this series so critical to understand? Because ubiquitin is the major stabilizer of negative feedback control on cell growth. The actor of ubiquitin is LIGHT!!!! Light stabilizes the growth of cells and a loss of this negative feedback control stimulates unfettered growth of cells. This is where cancer comes from folks. It is not a genetic disease. It is an epigenetic one cause by a loss of light coupling. It has little to do with food too. Food (third coupled cycle can assist.......but can't cure it.
    4. Are you reading the blog at all? It shrinks because when IR light released by mitochondria hit water what to does water do that surrounds mitochondria? It shrinks!!!!!!! what it surrounds. What does freezing water do to a plastic bottle? It breaks it apart.

This has been in there or 4 blogs...........Come on man.............LOL

seanb4 likes this.
  13. Josh

Josh Gold

Mr Google and Dr. Kruse...in case anyone is as stupid as I was for the first 12 months or so...

1. go to "Google Search"
    2. type in "Jack Kruse" plus at least one word related to what you are looking for, a short phrase works well.
    3. press "enter" or click on the search icon.
    4. see page or more of results related to blogs with the topic and or words in it.
    5. click on links to blogs that take one to the section with the word or topic
    6. experience the headache as you struggle with the concept and relate it to your life....o_O
    The blog seeems to be well indexed as Dr. Kruse told us long ago, this means that the above is a golden key for all questions, not just "stupid" ones....

brandie, nicld and seanb4 like this.
  14. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

BTW, I always use site filter queries.

Example, when searching for "NAD+ Ketosis" specificially on the forum, I'd type "site:forum.jackkruse.com NAD+ Ketosis"

Exact link: https://www.google.com/#q=site:forum.jackkruse.com NAD+ ketosis

Works for any website of course :p

lohd2015 and seanb4 like this.
  15. Penny

Penny New Member

Yeah, I have a question that is bugging me ever since I read those cites about plants even after they are cut emit different chemicals and during the time of day they produce stuff that make them unattractive to mosquitoes - it seems to me that if we pick the plant right out of the ground and immediately eat it, it would be more beneficial signalling wise that way than if we ate plants brought to market in a dark box, waited 3 days to eat it and ate it at a different time than it was picked... ?

Remember, this is the stupid questions thread... :)

16. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Quote from: https://www.facebook.com/groups/872...otal_comments=90&comment_tracking={"tn":"R9"}

If your ancestry is equatorial.......water is most critical......if your above the tropics......DHA is more critical.
    If youre in between you need a mix of both........
    if youre vitamin D 3 is low.........in any place it tells you you are extremely disconnected.........and your environment is the issue.
    Best........is if both are high........
    To me that says that people with Tropical Ancestry more fragile to the effects of nn-EMF. Is that right?

rlee314 likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Is the sun a source of EMF? Yep........how does life do in equatorial sun anywhere on this planet? Not good, does it? Why? it lowers the cellular pH but this effect is buffered by the sun and Vit D3 effect on pH. What does pH do do the photosynthetic power of water? High pH creates a massive battery doesn't it. This implies a huge DC current is likely to follow it no? ..............There is a limit to solar power for mammals and plants........and the closer you are to the equator or the more you are a plant like in the quantum construction of your battery source. Plants control all this by controlling three things on their leafs. Mammals do something more amazing. The closer you are to the poles, the less plant like you become, and the the more mammalian you become. When did mammals inherit the Earth? 65 million years ago. Where did they do well? In cold polar environments while they slept............And it is why ApoA4 and ApoE evolved when humans began leaving equatorial Africa and its high vitamin D solar belt..........,Those genes helped humans make a better mammalian battery to live outside the tropics using another way to augment photosynthetic power in quantized fashion. Fats from seafood are quantized for location on the planet help to determine the amount of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) we will need based upon incident light..........just like a plant controls its solar radiation with its 3 methods...............Now you need to figure out how light did this trick..........LOL

seanb4 likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dumb......nope. You just read things wrong. Plants and animals lose the same thing when they get injured........Becker 101. The DC current is what regenerates all plants and animals.

seanb4 likes this.
  19. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Ahhhhh, I remember reading it several times but it never clicked. Yeah that was pretty stupid. So this is where the increased energy comes from, smaller mitochondria due to water shrinking in heat!

One more question:

You keep mentioning people eating insane amounts in cold and burning off excess energy due to higher calorie burn during cold exercise.
    If somebody does not have excess energy or is deficient, there efficiency will increase meaning they require less food. For these people there body will naturally tell them to not exercise and "hibernate" instead. It's only if you force exercise in cold that extra cals or burned...
    Is this true?

20. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

'Biohacking Eye Color' thread is relevant -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/bio-hacking-eye-color.12033/

Regarding control of incoming solar radiation, there are clear simmilarities between the leaves of plants and human skin:

- absorption of UV by chlorophyll in leaves, and by melanin in human skin
    - growing contained EZ water via the IR spectrum of sunlight occurs in all membrane-bound water, both in leaves and skin
    - That EZ water will absorb in the UV spectrum
    - Scattering of light within the leaves is akin to scattering of light by melanin polymers.
    - "Waste heat" stimulates pyroelectric currents in both skin and leaves
    - Human Skin has the higher DHA concentration advantage though ;)

Dunno about the DHA link yet. My sense is that the paramagnetic nature of DHA makes its distribution patterns behave in a scale-independent fashion, meaning that more DHA is attracted to poles because that's where the higher magnetic field is.