1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Study Links EMF to Unborn Baby Being Obese Later In Life

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by kall1, Jun 23, 2013.

1. kall1

kall1 Banned

A Prospective Study of In-utero Exposure to Magnetic Fields and the Risk of Childhood Obesity

De-Kun Li, Jeannette R. Ferber, Roxana Odouli & Charles P. Quesenberry Jr
    Published 27 July 2012

We conducted a prospective study to examine whether in-utero exposure to magnetic fields (MFs) increases the risk of childhood obesity. Participating women carried a meter measuring MF levels during pregnancy and 733 of their children were followed up to 13 years to collect clinically recorded information on growth patterns with 33 weight measurements per child on average.

http://www.nature.com/srep/2012/120727/srep00540/full/srep00540.html

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I'd like to get me one of those MF dose meters.

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

me too, me too.... I'm betting my office would light that thing up like a christamas tree

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Roger Klein found that there is a greater stabilizing energy and much higher electron density at critical bond points for each hydrogen bond in the 5 and 6 membered rings compared to the single hydrogen bond between two liquid water molecules called dimers. The greater bond strength comes from hydrogen bond shortening within the clustered rings compared to the liquid forms. What does this mean? As the bond lengths decrease energy in the system can increase because of the quantum effects on current in liquid water. This is another property of water that really should have caught the attention of the biochemical world because it shows how water can act coherently from sub atomic level to the macroscopic level on Earth in nature. ( excerpt from EMF 5)

E=MC2

EMF= dehydration

Dehydration = less water

less water = change in the density of water

change in density of water = change in photons speed

change in a photon speed in a medium = affects the total energy in the photons

change in density of water = change in current along the inner mitochondrial membrane

current on inner mitochondrial membrane = energy in the system

Energy in the system = life, sickness or death found in the system.

As energy decreases in the system = the Higgs boson slows photons and protons down even more where they act.

As subatomic particles slow in the Higgs field = mass of the particle gains a mass and weight increases

As mass increases = we describe the person as more fatter or obese.

The Higgs boson gives all subatomic particles mass = God particle; is the final particle to be found in the Standard model for the laws of nature

If the Higgs exists (and as of 7/4/12 it does) = it means reward theory is impossible for obesity and calories do not matter.

If calories don't matter = it means protons and electrons do........because they form the currents that carry energy in mitochondria and water

Life is energy = energy is life

E =MC2 = foundational law of nature

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013