1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Stuart's 2017 page in the Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by StuartG, Feb 4, 2018.

1. StuartG

StuartG New Member

Thanks to Dr Kruse’s continued passion, I’m pleased to update my Optimal Journal saying that by focusing on his Work and the Work of those he references, my extraordinary health improvements in 2017 have been validated right across recent blood test results and feeling of wellbeing. I guess the most pleasing was my naturally harvested Vitamin D level that has doubled and is off the scale at 144 nmol/L (140 being top) Reaching those levels and every other improved mental, physical and chemical marker this brings, validates the intuition, hard work, discipline and sacrifice required to fill Mother Nature’s Recipe. Jack’s mission and the mitigative and restorative protocols he teaches, have become the priority that now positions me in the best place moving forward. Cheers.

[​IMG]

Annemarie Heise, Inger and drezy like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-2-4_8-35-29.png

upload_2018-2-4_8-32-15.png

upload_2018-2-4_8-33-31.png

StuartG likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-2-4_8-41-16.png

Four years on down 50kg.

50 kg = 110.231 pounds

upload_2018-2-4_8-37-47.png

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice job

StuartG likes this.
  5. drezy

drezy New Member

Wow! Great job!

StuartG likes this.
  6. drezy

drezy New Member

Just one word of warning that's not often given on these forums...

With a lean mean quantum body you're going to feel great but you will now start to get objectified by some females in your life as if your fitness exists solely as an outlet for their pleasure.
    Harsh truth, I know I know but I just wanted to reach out a hand as you start coping with this objectification us men must cope with. Just know you're not alone here on the forums and you rise to the occasion with dignity.

7. StuartG

StuartG New Member

Ha! Drezy. Thanks for your wisdom and "experience" I'll be sure to ask for the Rx if that ever presents!

8. shiran

shiran Curious

You look awesome keep on the great work!

StuartG likes this.