1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Struggling.

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by DReeves, Mar 3, 2020.

1. DReeves

DReeves Gold

I’ve been having a hard time lately. My anxiety level is through the roof and my back is killing me. I’m waiting on my labs to return. Ive recieved my lipid panel and my vitamin D. Still waiting on HS-CRP. I’ve eaten a clean paleo diet for a while now. I wasn’t consistent with my diet until the past year and a half. In that time I’ve lost 90lbs. I feel way too skinny. I just keep losing weight.

Started supplementing Iodine topically when I came off meds and TRT about a year and a half ago. ( can’t do internal right now due to amalgams which are scheduled to be removed) Introduced Boron off and on. But that makes me grumpy too. I feel like I’m mobilizing a lot. Idk. Salt flushes and coffee enamas seems to help liver.
    Been to acupuncture and drinking “Chai Hui Gui Zhi Gang Jiang Tang “ tea for my spleen/liver

The format here is hard for me to participate. I don’t have Facebook. I do have access to a shared account through my wife but for some reason haven’t been invited even though I’ve been “Gold” since I joined.
    I don’t get on the computer much at home and very seldom on my smartphone. Which I’m about to cancel next week and get a flip phone. So it will be even harder. It’s taken me over 30 min to type this on my cracked screen smart phone. It’s been a very busy couple of weeks.But I’ve been getting out in the sun more. Not wearing sun glasses.

I’ve began eating lots of seafood. (Something I havent cared for in the past.) 2dozen raw oysters a week for the last two weeks. Anyway, I don’t know what I expect from this post. I’m so scattered. I’ve got a lot to do today. I can’t sit and stare at this phone anymore today. Just venting I guess.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sounds like something in your environment is causing a problem.

3. DReeves

DReeves Gold

Checking my immediate environment is my next move. I have an EMF meter but I don’t think it’s very accurate. I’ll purchase the right one and investigate my surroundings at home. Nothing has changed that I can think of. I moved from Southeast Texas to Southwest Iowa in July 2018. My weight loss and massive back pain started in December. I made numerous changes all at once. Quit drinking alcohol, iodine protocol, Boron added, I had missed my testosterone injection for a couple of months so I just quit taking it. (Probably not smart after 10yrs) Quit taking Omeprazole (after 25yrs) My personality is 110% or nada. So, I’m working on balance. lol. Anyway, I’m just very overwhelmed with all this.

Thank you for your input. I’ll get right on checking my environment.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It should be the first thing to do FYI

DReeves likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Omeprazole (after 25yrs)
    Omeprazole, sold under the brand names Prilosec and Losec among others, is a medication used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease, peptic ulcer disease.
    ===============================
    It changes ph of your gut, from acidic towad base.

Gut bio-flora is governed by PH.
    Your gut now has different flora than it should have.

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. DReeves

DReeves Gold

Understood.

7. DReeves

DReeves Gold

I supplemented digestive enzymes, Betaine in the beginning. Now just Betaine PRN.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is Betaine PRN?
    Please post the link.

DReeves likes this.
  9. DReeves

DReeves Gold

Sorry, I just mean I take Betaine “as needed”

10. Inger

Inger Silver

DReeves,
    have you got ferritin/iron panel labs?

With long term testosterone use you might have absorbed way more iron than normally.. and that could be a reason for back pain too as iron can accumulate in bone marrow and organs like kidneys.
    I would get ferritine tested to rule out that. Otherwise you might just hurt yourself further with a diet high in red meat/heme iron.

And yes, get sour environment tested/investigated fast. Do you have a meter?

DReeves likes this.
  11. DReeves

DReeves Gold

Oh wow, that’s great info. Haven’t connected those dots yet. I’ll definitely do some digging and get that testing. Thank you so much. I don’t have a good RF meter but I’m working on it. I shielded my sleeping area last night. Getting smart meter removed today. So much to do.

Inger likes this.
  12. Inger

Inger Silver

Great :).
    Step by step :) I learn something new almost every day too, and I have been here since 2012 ;) :)

DReeves likes this.
  13. DReeves

DReeves Gold

I’ve been reading some of your older stuff about iron. WOW!!! My skin is dry as well. I thought it was just loose because I have lost 90lbs. I’m giving blood today. My wife and I are trying to stretch $$. So I’m just assuming the worst and adjusting my environment accordingly. Yes, there is so much to learn and wrap my mind around. I read obsessively. It’s starting make more sense and I’m seeing the connections.

14. DReeves

DReeves Gold

I just got turned down for giving blood. My hemoglobin is 12.2. I don’t know what is going on.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

Hmm. Here in Germany, if you have more than 12(I had 14,5) you can give blood..
    It is possible to have anemia or too low hemoglobin, and still have iron overload. You need to get your ferritin and transferrin labs / an iron panel.
    If those too show too much iron you can get phlebotomy at your doctors office :) They take blood regularly until iron goes down.
    Another thought would be you do not have too much iron. But that is rather uncommon at least in USA where they fortify foods with iron :(

You need to get a meter ASAP (if you cant afford it now, please ask here in the forum if someone can borrow their meter to you! I am 100% sure there will be someone near you who will do it :) I would borrow you mine but I live in Europe so it is expensive and unpractical to send it that far) and measure your environment, because nnEMF messes it all up.

A friend of mine have that issue now. She has even higher ferritine as me, and symptoms of iron overload(she lost her period very young due to stress.. so have not been able to dump iron that way at all), but she is also anemic, she cant give blood. And the doctor have no clue about the iron issue. But she has not minded her environment for nnEMF and she does not go into the sun much as she is afraid for wrinkles.
    Now she does though. She now gets how it all messed her up.

If you cant get bloodwork or a doctor that understand this, you can just start doing all the right stuff and I bet it will sort itself out :)
    Change the red meat for seafood. See how that works. Seafood still have iron but it is so nicely balanced with other minerals :)
    And go into the sun, naked and touching the earth if you can, away from nnEMF. This will help the iron go exactly there where it should, and also it is the best detox tool ever!

Try go again in a month to donate blood and see if your hemoglobin has rised :)

Also check if there is anything around where you live that could be toxic, a factory(toxic metals in the air), military base(radar.. etc), your workplace etc.

Maybe get this book, it has great info about iron - it is cheap, easy to read and very practical!

https://www.amazon.de/Dumping-Iron-Secret-Killer-Reclaim/dp/1530069505/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=Iron+overload+Mangan&qid=1583392881&s=books&sr=1-1-fkmr0
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    JanSz and DReeves like this.
  16. DReeves

DReeves Gold

I acquired a cheap meter and got some pretty alarming readings. I don’t know if they are accurate but I covered what I could last night with some insulation board that’s metallic on one side. Unplugged things that seemed to make it worse. I will be acquiring all the stuff I need today to fix this. I am an electrician/instrumentation technician by trade. This has never never been on my radar before now. I don’t know why it wasn’t. I’ve been such a lemming. I just hope the damage to our health it reversible. Gonna have to make me something to bleed off all that induced field.

17. DReeves

DReeves Gold

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate the offer. I will just take drastic precautions at this time with repair and remodel. Later I will take readings with better equipment that reads a weaker field. As long as this one picks up anything I’ll address it.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.mcssl.com/store/bltsystem/catalog/search?keyword=ferritin

upload_2020-3-5_10-57-16.png
    upload_2020-3-5_11-1-40.png