1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Stress and osteoporosis

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jasmin, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Jasmin

Jasmin New Member

Jack – I have been stressed a lot for several years and finally I got very very sick because I did not listen to my body. I now have low metabolism, osteoporosis ,perhaps lupus (will get the result next month) and havent had my period since januar 2009 (I am 38) – so my hormones is a mess. I started Leptin recet in january and spot icing/cold showers in febuary.

For a long time I have thought that the high cortisol, because of stress, could have caused osteoporosis and low metabolism. Am I totally wrong or is there any scientific studies that point in that direction that you know of? I am trying to find an explanation for my bad health – all my family is at very good health - thank god. My doc has no explanation.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read my blog......its in there. There is an osteoporosis series here.