1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Strength in muscles (and other places!)

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Cody, Mar 29, 2012.

1. PaleoMom

PaleoMom New Member

Part of my strength loss may have been from some severe CR I'd had that week. Today's lifting was pretty normal, nothing of note but at least back on track.

2. agatha

agatha New Member

Ha Ha! Now that you put it like that Cody...

3. Tizawee

Tizawee New Member

Cody -

My Mom used to say she'd left a "monster" in the bathroom. For some reason it made an impression on me, and I began paying attention to my own bathroom monsters. I have always been able to tell if I've over-caffeinated or overdosed my vitamins by the smell of my urine, or if I've had corn-fed beef or too much dairy by my stool. And Day-Quil capsules make my stool smell like crude oil. Ugh! Never take *that* anymore.

I discovered all kinds of food allergies when I went on Atkins 2 years ago and have had a really clean diet for the past 18 months... not paleo because I hadn't heard of it yet, but close. These days, IF I leave a monster in the bathroom it's because I've had an offending food.

It'll pass once you dump all the toxins. (pun intended :D)

Geesh! I didn't think anyone remembered Maynard anymore!

Elin