1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Stop pushing your kids.......in schools that are dumbing them down

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

^^^^^Black Swan Wisdom above

2. Ravi Sandhu

Ravi Sandhu Silver

Dr Jack - how can we best facilitate true learning, expansion, and growth?

If there was a person who was at a juncture in their life when they wanted true change as a person and to realise their highest potential, is this person best placed living with the sun, optimising redox, and changing their environment?

This is my understanding of your work so far, I am still learning, but I have to ask this because you posted this and also in your series on Quantum Health TV, you spoke on how people gain wisdom.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My parents were extremely poor.
    Lived in total sticks, a couple of hours away from the nearest High School.
    When I was 13 they send me to live with my Mom's sister in a big city that had a variety of High Schools and Polytechnic institutes.
    I rarely visited my parents since I moved out, but my dad often need to manually spread cow manure and urine on his fields, just during my visit, and I had to help him.
    He made sure that I would get wet all over with the urine.
    Then casually he would say that if I do not pass the school there is plenty of work for me on the farm.
    No big deal, that was the future of all children in my village.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Now I have a mix feelings when I see children being thrown over the high fence on our southern border.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  4. Teach your children how to work hard and master the skill of learning <- open and willing for new paradigms to be revealed.
    Self respect & purpose come by no other way.

caroline and Ravi Sandhu like this.
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

My firstborn I pushed - he was SO smart and could easily do the work - last minute - no problemo - when there were conflicts in the schedule, I found a way - he taught himself second year algebra during the summer so he could take band and a foreign language - 2 electives - when he got to college and was sailing through math classes, I told him why not get an extra math degree like your father did? You've already done most of the hard stuff - the rest is just proofs - so he just graduated with a degree in math and computer science... if he doesn't score a job soon, I have already told him that for $7000.00, he could get a masters in EE at Georgia Tech... My cousin's daughter wants to start a business and create food - so she selling organic dog biscuits at the farmers market - so I looked up food science programs in N.C. and found some - she is now minoring in food science - it is so cool when you can nudge someone in a direction that makes life more interesting for them and rewarding and offers them choices many people don't have... personally, I gave the lecturers about 7 minutes, then spent the rest of the class doodling... then I just read the book and it worked out - but I could have done so much better if I had just been in independent study - I like these programs that have a goal to accomplish and on the way to establishing that goal, you learn what you need to know -

caroline likes this.
  6. Penny

Penny New Member

Be curious - this is all it takes... if you come across something you don't understand, look it up - this is what is great about Jack Kruse - to fathom him, you must do some work - to spoon fed answers... teach a man to fish I say:)