1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Still struggling with CT

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Stephen W, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

I’m still struggling to cold adapt. Becoming quite frustrating. I’ve tried higher temp water for a while but no budge.

The last 14 days I’ve taken my morning body temp under the tongue and it’s averaged 35.9°C (96.6f). Even lower on another 2 thermometers I have.

Is this my problem? Am I going to struggle with CT until I get a higher body temp?

Should I put CT off until I can boost my body temp?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Could be your haplotype.....SNP profile. Could be a low redox. Many paths to Rome.

Stephen W likes this.
  3. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

I’m waiting on my 23&me results any day now.
    Thanks

4. Sergio Valadez

Sergio Valadez New Member

Do you happen to know where your mom’s mom’s mom’s mom is from? That could maybe help guess whether or not mitochondrial haplotype is the issue. In any case, your 23andme results will give the definitive answer.

5. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

No I don’t actually.
    So, can certain haplotypes run lower body temps? Or is that a different issue all together?
    Cheers

6. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

Speak of the devil, my 23 & me results just arrived @Jack Kruse . My maternal haplotype is H1b.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks

7. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

And the rest of my data..
    5F20A379-53DB-4EE6-BCD8-305572D93405.jpeg 57C46322-C278-4BD0-AC56-E5792325B7F1.jpeg