1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Still not using your iPad? Here is a unique way to do it, perhaps.....

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Tanya, Dec 24, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thankyou for your kind words. Did you dance professionally?

Have you started the C/T protocol? I listened again yesterday to the C/T webinar .... I really had forgotten some of it....

I am going to start face dunking again - I had kind of gotten away from it...:)

Jack says it is better than a face lift! That got my attention!

2. Tanya

Tanya Gold

No Caroline I have not made it professionally. My career choice took me on a different path....

I know that C/T is so very important and that is why I am so embarrassed to say that I am still taking very tiny baby steps in that area. I started doing face dunking but unfortunately it is not a part of my daily routine. However, now that I know about its face lift effect - I will not skip a day! Ever! :D Also, I used to take extremely hot showers and they are now being replaced by cold ones instead. I seem to be tolerating it ok everywhere, except for my back. I have no idea why.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you tried compression gear?

anyway - just do what you can do ..... you will get there...:)

Do you have weight to lose? it is harder if you don't have much body fat ..... that's my story and I am sticking to it!

4. Inger

Inger Silver

I now do face dunking every morning 4 dunks, in rain (or melted snow) water that I store under my bed and magnetico mattress :) = magnetized, cold rain water.
    No idea if that is why, but the skin on my face is very smooth.. like velvet
    could be the rose water too? Have started to use genuine rose water for tonic, I LOVE it!

5. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Inger, why did not I think of that - using magnetized water for face dunking?! Especially since I already have a magnet pad that I use for my drinking water. Also, using your magnetico mattress for that purpose is another clever idea - I might try that as well for faster results. Face dunking just moved on to the first place on my priority list. My skin has been quite dry lately, even though I’ve been using plenty of CO everywhere, and that is so unusual for me.

6. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Thankfully, I never had a problem with my weight before, even when I was confined to a wheelchair. I hardly ever get on a scale, by the way and I judge myself by how my cloth fits me. I have always been between size 4 and 6, but when I started Epi-paleo, I could no longer wear size 4, and eve 6 felt a little tight. It does not bother me at all - I am doing so much better that it is not a problem for me.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

So may women go up a bit when they start the epi-paleo / leptin RX.

Women are so friggin complicated! :)

Dr. K. talked in the webinar about C/T being much harder for peeps with low body fat.