1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Still not using your iPad? Here is a unique way to do it, perhaps.....

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Tanya, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Tanya

Tanya Gold

I have not been using much my iPad lately. Feel guilty for spending all that money for nothing. So, is this a solution? lol http://www.snotr.com/video/8965/

2. nicld

nicld Gold

Hehehe, pretty pricey to be used for that.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have seen that before - pretty funny! I always feel so guilty when I use my ipad. - I would be way better off if I used it for a chopping board!

4. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Caroline, I have Dr. Kruse's words permanently engraved in my head: "Now that you know better"...;)

5. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Tanya .... that is just awesome! I love that! I wish I could dance like that ... :cool:

Igottawatchthatagain!

tres cool ....

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  7. Tanya

Tanya Gold

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

WOW .... how beautiful! Do you tango? Where are you located?

How sensual/sexy/romantic/lovely .... I need some of that!

How do they do that? buns/thighs/arms of steel?

9. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Caroline, dancing (and especially tango) was such a passion of mine, until I experienced the most brutal attack of RA. My legs suffered the most. Doctor's solution for me was knees replacement and ankle fusion, as there was nothing else that can be done for me to fix it. - To make a long story short - I proved them wrong, did some research and eventually got myself out of the wheelchair, to a walker, then used a cane. I am at the point now that I can do rebounding and walk with just a slight noticeable limp. I truly hope that dancing is still in my future once again. I am originally from the former Soviet Union, but I live now in the Northeast part of the USA.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder is Idebenone would help you.

http://www.amazon.com/HBC-Protocols-Inc-Idebenone-Capsules/dp/B008F862YC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idebenone

Observe this guy (Phil), he started Idebenone recently, have already made little progress.

http://www.allthingsmale.com/forum/...t-tell-everyone-how-much-this-helped-me/page7

//

11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Thinking of Pablo Inza, just something to feed our needs for a more connected way... The old fashioned way.

[video=youtube;DVu8SDGF1yE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVu8SDGF1yE[/video]

12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

... or Gaston Torelli and Moira Castellano.

[video=youtube;neuyHysvmd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neuyHysvmd4[/video]

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

What a success story you are! please think of starting a journal and sharing your story with all of us..... it helps everyone.
    your determination is awe inspiring .......

Have you changed your diet as well? Have you tried C/T yet?

14. Tanya

Tanya Gold

JanSz. Thank you very much for all the information about Idebenone. I must admit that I have never heard of it before, even though I have taken lots of different supplements and herbs because I absolutely refused the traditional RA medication that was offered to me. I will keep it in mind and try to learn more about it. Thank you again.

15. Tanya

Tanya Gold

prAna303, thank you. Both videos are truly great! They are a part of my collection as well. Still so addicted to it. If I myself can’t do it anymore, at least I can still watch it and enjoy it...

16. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Caroline,I don’t know if my story is a such a successful one, but it is definitely a story of survival. The RA hit me pretty hard in so many ways. It is at times like this that you learn the truth about people around you that you thought you could depend on, but then you find that if you don’t try to persevere, that condition that you find yourself in is going to be permanent. So, it was not much of a choice for me. Caroline, yes I have tried numerous diets in the past, only to eventually go on to the next one. I am sticking with Epi-Paleo one for sure as I can see the befits of it already. I am having a much more difficult time with doing C/T though.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

CT & RA correlate heavily with good fatty acids profile.

After numerous clarifications I am still not clear how to proper do DIY O6:O3 analysis.
    Also, it is not only about O6 & O3.
    Luckily person like you do not need to bother with those details.

Just get this two tests and professional opinion on how to remedy any found deficiencies.

http://www.bodybio-wellness.com/report-comparison.html

BodyBio Professional Report
    BodyBio Fatty Acid Report

http://www.bodybio-wellness.com/contactbodybio.html

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Please, please, please Tanya - start a journal and tell us a little more about your health history. Dr. K. likes journals and he needs context to offer any suggestions.

Your determination will empower others. Have a look at Martin's journal ... he has a hard time with C/T as well. Have a look at Mr. Pinkies journal and read what Kate and her family have accomplished in the last 18 months. There are many success stories ..... little by little, baby step by baby step ......

You never know when some thing you say touches someone else ..... or equally when they have a suggestion to offer you.

We are all on this path together .... with Dr. K shining his flashlight.....

Have you read the posts by prAna? he is a very inspiring young man. He has alot of experience with gait issues .... that is his field of expertise .......when he isn't running around like a mad man in the snow and in the forests etc. etc. and free diving and whatever else takes his fancy......
    Baby steps....

19. Tanya

Tanya Gold

JanSz, I most certainly need to have some testing done - it’s been awhile. But even without it I know that I still have lots and lots of inflammation in me, even though the sedimentation rate of 110 (lab range 0-10) dropped to 16 and my CRP of 2.5 (ref. 0 -1) also went down to 0.1 now!

I had a Metametrix ION test done when my diet was quite different from my present one. I was avoiding all the fats at that time, lot of carbs and salmon and was practically overdosing myself with a lot of of Omega-3 and flax oils. It resulted in a clear abnormality in my fatty acid profile. I especially had a very low Oleic and AA, while huge ALA and EPA numbers. I presume that my situation might have changed since I started Epi-paleo, but I need to get a new test to find out for sure. Thank you very much again for all your input!

20. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Caroline, I appreciate your words of encouragement in suggesting that I start a journal. I am afraid I am not quite ready to commit myself to doing that, but I certainly will not rule out the possibility of doing it in the future.

I’d like to say that It is with great pleasure and interest that I read many of your posts, Caroline. You always have something kind and helpful to say not only to the newcomers like myself, but to the rest of the group here. And speaking of the group - I am very glad to be part of it now because people here are so caring and supportive of each other...