1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

still not received my quantlet

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Brett Jacques ND, Jul 25, 2017.

1. So my card was charged months ago and I've emailed the company a few times. No response and no quantlet. I was told to be patient but I ordered and paid during the funding campaign and it seems that many people to ordered after me got theirs, anyone help me out here?

drezy likes this.
  2. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hey--same for me. I have my Pledge ID and order #--just sent another email today asking what's up--they had confirmed my address and color back in April. I am unsure how to proceed at this point.

drezy likes this.
  3. Jude

Jude Gold

I ordered mine very late so suspect they won't arrive for ages.
    But am pleased in a way.
    All the different threads on the Quantlet have helped me become familiar with the reported ups:p and downs:eek: and now feel like I'll manage it better:)

4. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Yes, customer support is very uneven...maybe they need to hire more people or use the q themselves( joke).
    I sent back a q ( was working great but temp sensor was faulty) ...at the beginning of july....wrote a few emails back (they said they will reimburse the shipping cost back : not done) and ship a fixed or new one asap....no response from them ...Maybe they are understaffed or on vacation ...but I would like the q back...because it really did a big difference in my life...I feel Ill need more during winter...summer has alot of sun in canada ...anyway I feel your frustration

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They are coming..........

6. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Thanks, Jack. I appreciate all you do for us. Thanks, again.

7. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hi Jack,

Happy September. Just checking in to see if you might have an ETA for the Quantlet I ordered about 2 years ago.

Many thanks,
    Alex

seanb4 and Jude like this.
  8. Theka

Theka Gold

Anybody still waiting? My Mom ordered 2 on the 2fer deal and hasn't gotten anything. I've had mine for ages.

9. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Yes, I am still waiting--over 2 years now.

seanb4 likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I still have 5 not here.

11. Jude

Jude Gold

Been waiting 18mths for 2