1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Still NE issues doing my head in

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Stephen W, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

@Jack Kruse

I’m otherwise a healthy person, but I’m still having this norepinephrine issue.

I have no trouble it seems producing norepinephrine, I can exercise fine with maximum intensity, it’s just at rest with no stimulation it’s non existent.

What is keeping norepinephrine from being released (drip fed) into synaptic cleft? Obviously at rest.

Thanks

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think I have said this 50 times to you........it is your environment and not in your head.

3. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

Ok, so when you say environment you are talking about the exact position on the globe?.. Or local emf? Because i can camp off grid for weeks away from EMF and that is no help.
    Appreciate you always responding, just wish it was simpler! Thanks