1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Still haven't done any labs, but feeling rockstarish...:-D

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Maa, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Maa

Maa Walkin on sunshine

7/9/18
    Dr. Kruse,

You are God sent. The truth that you have been given and now give to us is truly light and life.

I read your book Epi Paleo Rx around February and immediately dropped all grains. Lowered carbs to a little Jackfruit (Jack It’s the most nutritious of them all, I hear. And so you are!) and a mixture of honey, pollen, propolis and royal jelly.

I have A2-A2 Jerseys, and drink the milk raw, use the cream heavily; the butter too. I’ve just now started to eat some sea food, but have been eating all the meats, eggs, with animal fats…

After being basically sedentary all my life, around Jan 17’ I stopped sitting down. I got up on the corner of a table on my hands, arms stiff, and started traction and back exercise. Taking weight off and on. My chronic back pain vanished. I also got on a mountain bike with an elevation simulating Training Mask, and rode 7 miles at just before sunset everyday, religiously. A real work for the chest muscles. Also got a set of gymnastic rings. I live on them. Listening to you and other stuff, talking; almost everything.

Wim Hof came to the farm in late March. Basically my first ice bath, I got in the garbage can that he just spent 5 mins in, and actually did the same[FONT=Roboto, sans-serif].[/FONT] I was in almost everyday for a couple months (but have gone to 50-55 degrees after hearing your CT blog).

Was feeling pretty darn good until about mid May. I started listening to your podcast page. I went thru about half of the latest ones, and then became a member, May 31st. Just yesterday, July 8th, I finished all webinars and Q&A’s. I now feel better then I ever have in body. Like the sphinx. I can’t be thankful enough…

I know I gotta do all my labs...

I have enrolled a couple friends and my oldest son. He really needs you. They proton therapied a tumor next to pituitary and apparently wiped the gland out… Hoping to get my wife and mother enrolled too. They really need it. I know you can heal them all, or rather, guide them to health.

Thank you Dr. Kruse, with all that is within me

12/7/18
    Still haven't taken any of the labs yet...

Phosphene, Inger and caroline like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

great summary - love it! You feel great and your are listening to the best Doc of all .......the one in your head!

Keep going!

3. Maa

Maa Walkin on sunshine

:-D Thank you Caroline. Glad you liked it. You made me smile big
    (How do I access member Facebook page?:)

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome. If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

Begin.

Phosphene and Inger like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

are you a silver or gold member?

It would be great if we could see your face.....

6. Maa

Maa Walkin on sunshine

Your, welcome, means more than I can say.

Funny you should say, build a ship. Made me see your wake up call, and way of living, as today’s Noah, building the only thing that can float and shelter us from the invisible flood drowning this world.

7. Maa

Maa Walkin on sunshine

Titanium:)

caroline likes this.
  8. Maa

Maa Walkin on sunshine

TSH 0.553
    T4 6.4
    T3 2.4
    T4 F 1.22
    RvT3 20.3

Ketones 0.2