1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sticky with foods to avoid on leaky gut Rx?

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Maria Anna, May 11, 2012.

1. Maria Anna

Maria Anna New Member

Hi everyone,

I might have overlooked it, but there's so much info out here that it sorta gets confusing for me. To me it would be helpful if we had a sticky here with do's and dont's on the leaky gut Rx, including what foods to avoid.

I know we shouldn't eat nightshades but I also read that we have to avoid raw eggs. Does this count for fried or otherwise cooked eggs to? And what's the reason not to eat raw eggs? Does it have something to do with bacteria?

Any answers on this would be great!

Thanks in advance.....

2. Sem

Sem New Member

That would be super helpful for me too! I think I read no eggs at all especially if you have autoimmune issues. I think they're inflammatory?

3. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Not just raw eggs, eggs period if you have AI issues.

4. Maria Anna

Maria Anna New Member

Hmmmm.....I did read "raw eggs" and in another thread it said "egg whites"....... See why it gets confusing here?! :)

5. Sem

Sem New Member

I remember when my kids were born the doctor makes you wait to give them the whites because that's the most allergenic part. Not sure if it's the same for AI issues. Maybe ask Jack or Grammy?

6. melrito

melrito Gold

i just posted a question in "ask jack" to clarify this for us...

7. Maria Anna

Maria Anna New Member

Thanks, Meirito, Jack already answered there.... :)