1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

steve's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by steve11, Dec 22, 2018.

1. steve11

steve11 New Member

Hi all, I'm very grateful to have come across Jack Kruse material and started listening to many of his podcasts. I have tried many things to heal myself but have not successfully reverse it. I'm hoping starting this journal will get some pointers from you.

I got ill and went to the emergency room in January. Extremely fatigue, dizzy, brain fog, increased heart rate. Went to the hospital and family doctor and had many blood test, urine test, heart ultrasound. Everything came back normal. Nothing really happened that I can think of in January that caused this problem. The symptoms are now less intense but still lingering.

I have since started wearing blue light blocking glasses indoor. Started getting sun whenever possible. Waking up early to get the morning sunlight. Sleeping on a magnetico mattress. Drinking Qlarivia low deuterium water. But still not back to a healthy level. Symptoms of dizziness, fatigue, brain fog continued. Sometimes it's so bad that I don't have the energy to read or do any research. I just want to rest and recover my energy.

Here's my current situation:
    * Latitude: 43.7001100°
    * Longitude: -79.4163000°
    * Was living in a condo in a densely populated city but have since moved to a house in a less dense area outside of the city.
    * Work in an office in front of a computer 8 hours a day. We have many wifi routers and cell phones in the office as that's part of our job.
    * Relatively healthy up until this point.
    * I'm a south east asian descendent with haplotype "N". I have a 23andme report ready.
    * Grandma is relatively heathy. Passed away due to old age around 90 years old.
    * Mom has diabetes, cornea replacement. Normal birth. No health issue at birth.

I want to know how to diagnose my problem such as what lab test to take. Should I find a practitioner in this forum who can help diagnose my problem or should I join klub membership and ask Jack to help diagnose me? Much appreciate any of your feedback.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Steve ......what city do you live in?

Are you eating seafood? oysters?

Dr. K. I am sure will tell you that you will never get well in the environment you got sick in. Your job sounds like a nightmare. Can you change jobs? Can you work from home?

Have you had your home tested for nnEMF? All electronics out of your bedroom? Is there a smart meter on your house? your neighbours houses? cell towers? 5G?

Have you listened to Jack's 3 Nourish Vermont talks?

If you become a gold member you have access to all Jack's monthly webinars plus the follow up live Q&A.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

4. steve11

steve11 New Member

Hi Caroline, thanks for the info. I have not heard this podcast yet. I'll put it on my list.

I live in Toronto. I have started eating raw fish like sashimi whenever possible. I can change job but I will still have to do the same thing since that's my skillset. I have bought the 3 meters combo from Michael Neuert and have tried to reduce the nnEMF in my house as much as possible.

Since I have tried many things myself and still have not reverse my illness, I think what I need right now is some guidance on how to diagnose my problem.

thanks so much.

caroline likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

why can't you change jobs?????????

recoen likes this.
  6. steve11

steve11 New Member

I can change jobs but I'll be doing the same things, which is working with mobile phones. So there's no point changing it right now until I learn a different skillset that doesn't require me to constantly working with mobile phones.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Think outside the box Steve. What is your passion??? What would you love to be doing?

How old are you Steve? You look very young? There is a huge world out there of amazing possibilities. It wouldn't be easy but it is doable. Your health depends on it.

Your job is taking you down ......you deserve better - way better!

Tell us about your passion.....

Anne V likes this.
  8. Matt Justice

Matt Justice New Member

Sounds similar to my story...

Obviously your job sucks for exposures, but what about other things that pushed you over the tipping point?

How about your immune system and any viruses? Lyme, Epstein Barr, Herpes, etc...

9. steve11

steve11 New Member

HI Matt, I'm not sure if I have any viruses such as the ones you mentioned. I did go see an internal medicine doctor who did a more thorough blood test based on my symptoms. Again, they couldn't find anything wrong with me.