1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Steve Bannon interviews Dr. Robert Malone : 10 minutes

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

2. Jacks

Jacks Gold

This was really interesting and worrying for all those who got Pfizer. It is finally coming back to one of the things I was originally worried about for these new experimental warp speed j4bs due to the past studies, but then I got sucked down the rabbit hole with the spike protein causing long covid so being the worst part of the virus, then the spike protein causing clots, then the virus being a bioweapon, then having prion-like domains possibly leading to neurological problems and dementias, then all sorts of other things like it causing your immune system to be destroyed and causing premature aging, ferroptosis etc, etc, and now back to plain old ADE, my very first fear! I hate to say it as I know people are going to get hurt, but I hope the effects become very obvious, very soon before all these mandates start coming down on us. Hoping there will be some treatment for these folks - as this includes most people I know!