1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Steph’s journey (take one x a million)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by StephanieF, Jun 29, 2020 at 1:36 PM.

1. StephanieF

StephanieF Silver

Here I am AGAIN...like many of us it seems... brushing off my knees, humbled and searching with another round of renewed optimism. I’m 44 yrs old. Having struggled with adrenal fatigue twice as an adult, then getting my entire ass kicked side ways after having two kids I’m standing here befuddled and exhausted. kind of lost i suppose. We had our first daughter when I was 38. PostPartum Deptession and Anxiety through the roof. We had our second daughter when i was 42... tore my labrums in my hips, emergency c section, traumatic delivery for all of us. I could not get up off the floor without using a table or chair for assistance even 6 months postpartum. Another reoccurrence of postpartum anxiety, and general overwhelm of being a SAHM. I went through PT, and rebuilt the strength back up in my hips. Still haven’t returned to trail running, but my body is functioning a lot better now. However, the latest is my thyroid tanked last fall. hypothyroidism. I refused meds (bc i know at 42 I should NOT be on thyroid meds “all of a sudden” at 42!) I healed my thyroid through nutrition and I feel significantly better, but I’m still not where I know I need to be at 44yrs old! Something still isn’t quite right. So here I am, scrambling to understand everything Dr Kruse is and has been teaching and trying to understand it enough to put it into daily practice.
    One thing is clear, as a mom of a now 2&4 yr old I’m inside cooking a lot. We never eat out and live in the mountains at 8600’. It takes a lot of energy to get everyone out the door... then soon after I’m back inside cooking lunch or prepping dinner. too much indoor time! My husband has a life long battle of IBS and SAD. As a grown man of 50 he still sometimes has “accidents” while at work. He owns his own excavation business and is outside ALLLLL the time from early morning to sunset. He eats very clean and despite seeing every doctor under the sun no one seems to be able to help him. He has uncles and a great aunt who also had the same thing and have committed suicide. I hope the info here can help me and my husband. Getting ready to load up on protein for breakfasts and start the leptin reset for us both. after all, I have a very supportive husband and I’m the cook. Hoping to find a way back to vitality for both of us.
    I’m grateful to be here (and equally confused)

2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

If you don't mitigate nnemf to Bioinitiative standards for your living spaces and avoid prolonged exposure in public, you'll never know what it's like to be healthy.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Stephanie and welcome [again]

4. StephanieF

StephanieF Silver

awesome, thank you. I’m not sure what the bio initiative standards are, but we are almost completely off wifi in our home. finishing up some final wiring to have everything wired. tossed the baby monitor, and bitched out the gas company that put in a smart gauge on our LP tank when we were not home (after we verbally declined!) They came back and put an old gauge in our tank. And we will be calling them again to change company and tell them why! We bought a Roku Ultra and wired internet to our smart tv, and I’m waiting on Swanwick blue blockers and a Cornet EMF meter.

We live in the country in the mountains but i aim to go for a walk with my cornett meter after it arrives and scan all areas of our home (inside and out) to make sure we are at or get to close to zero nnEMFs.

thanks for your reply!!! We are definitely working on it and almost there.

5. StephanieF

StephanieF Silver

thank you- I’m grateful to be here!

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I'll be very surprised if the Ultra Roku can have its wifi shutoff. TV and computer screen needs rubylith taped over it to block BL, YL, GL especially at night.

Cornet will give you false negatives. You need Safe and Sound Pro instead.

7. StephanieF

StephanieF Silver

i prepped breakfast for a couple days... only 30g of protein though, my goal is to figure out how to make 50g of protein for breakfast easier. Eating a half a grass fed steak every morning seems hard to maintain and I don’t love seafood (yet). I wonder what other folks do to get this much protein for breakfast? It is all about dinner left overs? I’m trying to get breakfast figured out so i can totally commit to the Leptin Reset.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Put a leg of lamb or similar in a crockpot overnite = breakfast.

Make ahead ...hard boiled eggs

cans of salmon, sardines, mackerel

make ahead an omelet with chopped bacon and onions

StephanieF likes this.
  9. StephanieF

StephanieF Silver

thanks, good tips! crockpot idea sounds awesome!!!

caroline likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Mind your elements.
    Think of base and acid (in different places of your body)
    Maximize H minimize D.
    Say hi to iodine (and do not forget iodide)(stay away from other halides)
    Boron is your friend.

I almost forgot cobalt.
    DHA is your best friend (too much of best friends may just be too much)(keep your friends close, enemies even closer)
    upload_2020-7-2_8-48-46.png

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020 at 8:10 AM
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold