1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Statistics .....

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by sooperb, Mar 10, 2014.

1. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Given that there are over 9000 members of this site and that this is the success section and that of course not everyone will post in here specifically, if at all, there aren't as many success stories as one might have expected.

If there was a way of collating the stats. what might they show in respect of the reasons for this? Anyone any ideas? Lack of staying power, inability to properly grasp the protocols, too difficult for ordinary people to understand maybe?

2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Yes, you would think there would be more of them.

I do have a success story started, but it isn't ready to post. It really makes more impact with photos, but I don't like my "before" and "during" pictures ;) Waiting for a good after picture to add. Maybe I'll get one while we're on vacation.

Then there's the fact it's nowhere near as impressive as Kate's story. All I did was lose my post menopausal weight (feel so much better now too). 23 lbs is measly beside that!

3. sooperb

sooperb New Member

23lbs is no mean feat fitness, it's 2/3 of what I would like to achieve. Currently that would be zero lol. At this rate my before photos will be exactly the same as the after photos except I will be older :)

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I posted my success story when the forum opened up! Glamorama posted hers too it was a good one...

MrPinkies likes this.
  5. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

I posted my success story.. or should I say stories??!??

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

me too........but no one remembers.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

There have been a few different success threads over the last couple of years .....and sometimes they do get posted in a couple of different area.

It would be great if they were all in one place tho..... Sometimes we just get enthused and start a new thread because God knows where the old ones are.......

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

There also have been wonderful "Thankyou" letters to Dr. Kruse - who the heck even remembers where they are?????

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

they were lost in the forum change over. I was hoping to see some of those people leave book reviews........

12. sooperb

sooperb New Member

I have reviewed the book :) Actually I wish I'd done it sooner as there are only still on 3 reviews on .co.uk

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I had no idea until right now there was a separate review on amazon for the UK. I just tweeted it out. LOL

14. Josh

Josh Gold

15. Gagnrad

Gagnrad New Member

The Amazon URLs are much the same for the different countries.

Here's what fetches the reviews for the UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/B00BIUAZUQ/

B00BIUAZUQ designates this product (Dr. Kruse's book) and is the same for any Amazon store anywhere in the world where there is one.

Substitute the domains for different countries to see what they have. So take:

Code:
    .co.uk
    out and replace it with:

Code:
    .fr
    .it

or

.de
    There's one review on the German site:

http://www.amazon.de/review/B00BIUAZUQ/

My German is very poor. With the help of Google translate, something like:

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I did not know about the German link either!

17. Gagnrad

Gagnrad New Member

18. sooperb

sooperb New Member

:eek: Crumbs, look what I started!

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I got a 3 star review for 45 lbs weight loss in Ca. Tough crowd. LOL

caroline, Optimalbound, Tanya and 2 others like this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess you are gonna have to try harder Dr. K. ........ :rolleyes: