1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Starting the $100,000 2018 transformation Jack Kruse way.

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Billybats, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Don't have them Jan. I was on progesterone cream before Dr k. Site but stopped taking it. A few years ago my progesterone was non existing and estrogen was high, that is when on went on progesterone cream for a good 2 years. I stopped the cream because I feel weird on it, very bad water retention I was taking 500mg a day. As for dhea I looked into that and was not sure to take that. I was thinking of starting progesterone cream again but not sure. Thank you for posting the pictures. The pictures you posted are from this year on left and last year at same time of year on right. The face shot is also from last year.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Instead of individual tests,
    if you can swing it, get DUTCHtest.
    Preferably their biggest one $599.

That would give us relatively full picture of your status.

What are you doing on bodybuilding site?
    Careful with chemicals.
    Gym walls stop sunlight.

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I m on it for the contest. I am going touse Dr.Kruse protocols to transform. I don't belong to a gym. I am doing movnat and may be some weights I have at home. Focusing on morning sun, grounding, along with foods dr k suggest while eating seasonally as much as I can. As for dhea, I have some pregnenolone that I tried but was afraid it would not go through the right path. I actually feel better since using dr.k protocol the best I can so far. I am working on going to the next level.

Sheddie likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is your fasting insulin?
    It have to be in very low single digits, otherwise you cannot use up your visceral fat.
    Once a day eating or e2d or e3d.
    I suspect that using DDW should help.
    Theoretically it should, it helps to make more energy,
    but I do not see any weight loss and I am today 28 days on DDW-105.
    It did affect positively my bladder behavior but nothing else at the moment.

//

5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Since last years pictures I lost 10 lbs since I started Dr.k protocol since August.

I have to shut down devices now. I will continue tomorrow.

Thank you again Jan.

Danco3636 likes this.
  6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Ok.. back Jan but for a short time because I need to spend my time wisely on here. I have to look for a new job so I will be using computer time for that for now. Real quick thing I posted a reply on Dr. K thread recent news about leptin reset. I tried to do keto diet and under these lights and computer all day is killing me. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/more-recent-news-on-leptin.20676/#post-232078

So I am going to look for work with a life or death attitude.

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Quick update.. I finally got my boyfriend to buy my moccasins, all natural. hey !!!! It has been a deep gut feeling something I really needed. As for my labs, I had to reschedule my appointment to this Monday. I am having a few problems with gallbladder and head and neck stuff. I am still trying to work on my sleep/ENVIRONMENT/job. I wish the sun would be out more too. On top of barely any sun we are getting warm weather. I hate this up and down temps. So still hanging in there.

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Well this isn't going to happen but I okay with it. I am not healed but its getting better...aaahhh spring is almost here.

9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Jan

What did you mean by this. How would it effect insulin.

I never ate once a day, more like 4 -5 but now 3-4. What is e2d or e3d? Estrogens?

10. drezy

drezy Gold

I think it means once a day or (once)every 2 days or (once)every 3 days.

11. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Any updates?:)

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi

It didn't happen, but I have lost weight. I am having better sleeps. I am feeling stronger bit going easy with doing exercises. It definitely isn't about food because since summer is full swing I find I can eat just about whatever. Keeping my eating while the sun is out. I don't eat like I use to (low carb craving). I do notice while using technology my carb craving is went it kicks in, so Dr. Kruse is spot on with technology and glucose (if I got that correctly). So only getting better but wasn't strong or ready to do the contest, but cool with that. Rather feel better..duh..lol.

Thank you for asking.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Danco3636 likes this.