1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Starting the $100,000 2018 transformation Jack Kruse way.

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Billybats, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hello All,

Well I wasn't going to tell anyone I was going to do this transformation through bodybuilding site. I wanted to keep kind of a journal to keep me accountable for myself, whether I make it or not. I want to see if I make it the whole way because I didn't last year. Last year I feel really crappy and wasn't physically in the right mind..basically I was ill still overcoming my near death experience. I am going to do it in Jack Kruse guidelines. I will post before pictures..yep you heard me... and no laughing.. lol. I want to do this for myself and I can use the money and who knows where it will go from there. I said the only things that I have changed are the blue blocker glasses and what made a big difference is putting a blue blocker on my tv that never comes off, since doing that my sleep has changed soooooooo much. I also have added a basic multi vitamin and 1/2 dose of b6 I got rid of the other supplements (coq10 and L- gutamine) I know supplements, but they are helping until I can get more morning sun. Overall I am feeling not to bad. So just those changes helped me feel more sure I can to this and feeling fed up with feeling crappy. The changes I am in the process of making are:

My environment- Changing my job soon so I am not on computers as much or at all and my schedule will be later to get my morning sun. I maybe working with toddlers at a private preschool, well see.
    My light in the kitchen.
    Moccasins with leather soles so I can workout with them outside.

CT- I have been doing some but going to really put my all into it just to see what happens with doing minimal weight lifting.

My diet- Eat optimal which this I haven't done in while, just being honest.

I know there are other things but drawing a blank at the moment. So I am going to try and come to this thread and keep updating.

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Power to your elbow.
    I will be following you and cheering you along.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

If you have not done so yet,have a look at Movnat.

Nigel Clack likes this.
  4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you Lahelada!!!! Yes I did check Movnat and that is what I have been thinking along with some weights at home and I have to do more stretching and yoga. It nice having the cold weather now too, that helps me alot. Going to take another look at that site again.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

good luck

6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you Dr.K.!!! I m working on getting my ducks in a row.

Hey Lahelada check this out. I like this, its like a combo of different things.
    https://www.movnat.com/beginners-guide-to-vaulting/

I just went back and watched the other movements.. Thanks Lahelada didn't know exactly what there was. The one I can do at the monkey bars at my church walking distance. I decided to buy some moccasins if my man says if we can afford them ..I'll get them..lol They are soft sole.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    Mystic Rose60 and Lahelada like this.
  7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I like that . Good find.

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  8. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

:) You can do it!

9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you. . I was reading an old post about your back, how are you doing.

10. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Always believe in yourself Billy! You are going to do great! The best to you and your journey! :thumbsup:

caroline likes this.
  11. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you!! This weekend I am going to have my man take the before pictures. Yeeeessss I will be posting them here along with the bodybuilding site of course.

Mystic Rose60 and caroline like this.
  12. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Doing good. It is all heald up and back at living and moving like a younger man/ kid.
    Thanks for asking.

Oh and I did end up doing the surgery and glad I did. It was a success.

Mystic Rose60 and caroline like this.
  13. Mystic Rose60

I'm a big fan of Movnat and also, Ido Portal too.

Danco3636 likes this.
  14. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Awesome!! You sounded like you were in extreme pain. Listen to your body and go easy now.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  15. Billybats

Billybats New Member

What is Portal? I will google it in the meantime. I have to wait until January 1st for an email with instructions to upload the pictures because they are sending a hash tag name to print out or hand write to hold up in the pictures.

Edit: I found it. Similar to Movnat. I found a warm up routine that looks better then yoga or in combo then I will do a combo work out. This is what I was thinking. Warm up and a Movnat/Portal work out everyday then add weights 2 times a week. oh I can't get my moccasins so I have to figure something else out and the Sun has been in hiding. .grrrrrrr.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  16. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey everyone,

I don't know if its this cold weather or what. I don't think its the cold because I like how I feel out there and tomorrow we are suppose to be getting snow and Friday 0 degrees with minus wind chill 40-50 gusts. How do I cold adapt outside, should I be wearing a hat, would it be the same as sitting in the tub with gloves and a hat. The other thing is at work my area doesn't get any warmer the 65 degrees so its colder the any other area of the building and home, I guess that is good but not sure.

I started the Epi-paleo diet and I know I need a lot of healing or is it normal to feel funky in the head and upper back area and my ringing in my left ear is worse. Sooooo I am thinking my body is borderline shot but way better then it was 3 years ago. The feeling in my head is not bad but weird and annoying. It feels like there is just slight swelling if that is possible in the hypothalamus/pituitary area or it's my back muscle being stiff. This gets worse when I try to go keto and not eat sugar/bread. Is this a detox. I can focus okay but last night I had to take aleve and ice pack to my upper back to go to sleep so I didn't wake up with a migraine so I didn't lose work. I feel better and slept ok, not too bad. Now back to the cold weather,

As for my pictures they should be coming this weekend or before the 14th deadline.

As for the diet that I only started yesterday I had eggs for breakfast, tuna with mayo and pickles but a few hours late had some nuts and a few m&ms I know not perfect, then dinner had raw oysters, cooked shrimp with broccoli and mushrooms. I had a craving for sweets alot but I had glycine that was sweet and took some of that. I did stop my multi, l glutimine and coq10. I may start the multi back up not sure. This morning I made a drink with water, turmeric, cinnamon, and lemon to see how that helps my head.

Waiting on that job interview for a teachers assistant for toddlers, even if they have wifi at the school it bets sitting all day at work in front of a computer and not enjoying my work.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  17. Mystic Rose60

Another option and something I like even better? My 100% wool socks! Wool socks are a great option too Billy.

coldt.jpg

Phosphene likes this.
  18. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Funny you mention this because I got slipper booties as one of my Christmas gifts that are really warm and have some rubber on the sole but in spots. When I get home I will post a picture of them. This may be a dumb question but do the wool socks keep out wetness, I know they are pretty hardy.

19. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Okay here are the pictures. This week I started the ketogenic diet (Epi ketogenic diet). I actually was able to get morning sun past 3 days in 15 or less temps.. very Niiiiccccceeee feeling. It seems the colder it is if the wind isn't blowing it doesn't feel that cold.

For some reason I couldn't upload them. Here is the link.

https://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/progress-photos/beachbodysexy
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Sheddie and JanSz like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-1-7_19-8-29.png

Post your lattest:

DHEAs
    progesterone
    E1
    E2