1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Spreecast-Will the Reset broadcasts and webinars be on...

Discussion in 'Optimal Reset 2013' started by Wilma, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Wilma

Wilma New Member

Spreecast like last night's free Q&A???

Loved it, but...
    the Spreecast audio and video cut out
    way too much for me and refreshing all the time made me miss a ton of info.

Any ideas? I live in the boonies ---- good because less EMFs (no cell serv here) but may be bad because I have
    Hughesnet. Don't know if that is the problem or not.

thanks for any info, Mitzi -- been lurking here almost a year now ...teehee

2. PaulaRichards

PaulaRichards New Member

I'm wondering the same thing but for different reasons. This is in no way a complaint because this place & everything Dr. Kruse does is wonderful. I just don't stay up late anymore and even though it would have been well worth it to hear what Dr. Kruse had to say last night I was asleep soon after it started. I'd be more than willing to pay for a recording of the info.

3. endless

endless New Member

There seemed to be several people who had issues with the audio/video.....I heard everything very well but Misty was on a delay or something because I always heard her reading the next question out before Dr K had finished answering the last one. I think it was different for everyone and probably has a lot to do with the type of connection you have, unfortunately.

Overall I was impressed with how smoothly it went!

4. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

I agree ... Misty's audio was consistently lagging and her video refreshed often.

Seems like Misty should review her hardware specs and internet connection speed. ... It sure appears that one or both is subpar for the Spreecast format. My guess would be that Jack's internet connection is much faster than Misty's.

5. freesia

freesia Old Member

The call was apparently recorded and is still available at the address. I think some of the Q and As are also available to anyone who happens upon the address....which is everyone on facebook, basically. [​IMG]
    Perhaps, you can watch it again Wilma?

6. Wilma

Wilma New Member

wow, thanks everyone for all the responses.

And yes Anne, even though the email said it would not be recorded, I clicked the link from my email it is there so I am watching again and filling in
    the holes in my notes. weehooooooo

7. TheKid

TheKid Gold

I too would love for these to be somehow made available after the fact. I live on the other side of the planet, so there is little chance for me to participate live most of the time.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You will soon.........I think you'll be moving soon. Just a hunch.

9. LinD

LinD New Member

I had no trouble at all once I figured out Spreecast worked on Safari and not Firefox. Audio/video worked.

My apologies if I was disruptive on the chat portion!

10. Maybe a good ol' fashioned teleconference. I never watch because I'm taking notes frantically. That technology seems to be more stable. There are plenty companies that have the service, it can be recorded and thousands can be on at once.... Just a thought...

11. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

Hey all,

The challenge with video broadcasting of any type is that it is at the mercy of three main feeds: mine, Jack's, and yours. The connections between all of these must be able to stream all the information that's being sent across the optics. I know that Jack's and my computer both have adequate memory to handle video conferencing. We also both have high-speed broadband to handle the streaming. But any number of variables could affect the connect when we're live ... something could be happening with our service providers, your computer or your broadband connection could have challenges handling all the data, etc.

My advice would be to be patient with the technology. If it's REALLY choppy for you, it's likely due to either your computer or your internet connection, as we had plenty of people who were able to view with minimal distress. We don't have the control to make this any more perfect! I will see, though, if we can find an option to allow for call-in to a conference line at the same time as the calls; that may help some. This won't be mobilized for this call, but we might be able to have it set for the next one. :)

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Misty - that all makes sense ... hope it goes smoothly today

13. Jude

Jude Gold

I haven't noticed a time for the Q&A? -Caroline ?

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jude ... think it is 12:00 am - today ....but I sure screwed up last time! It seems to be 17 hours difference - I am surprised it is that much...

15. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

16. Jude

Jude Gold

Caroline, I can't prove it yet but I think their 7pm today is 10am tomorrow for us ....
    The last few webinairs I managed to get no probs. Coriander enlightened me back then..my memory really should be better!

17. Jude

Jude Gold

Here's the proof= 12md tomorrow for we Eastern Aussies.

Nashville (U.S.A. - Tennessee) Friday, 1 February 2013 at 7:00:00 PM CST UTC-6 hours

Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Saturday, 2 February 2013 at 12:00:00 Noon EDT UTC+11 hours
    Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, 2 February 2013 at 01:00:00

18. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

Email I got said it is today, in approximately 15 minutes from now.

19. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

It's 5 after, i'm there where is everyone else? I used the link in the email.

20. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Yeah, it's always the end user's computer.