1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Spotting outside period

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Tfreeman, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

Today I am spotting on day 17, a typical time for ovulation for me. What are some causes for spotting outside of menstruation?

2. Esa

Esa New Member

Sorry to see your question so late, but if you still have the same problem, there could be a simple solution.
    I had spotting for a few months, a few years ago, and Susun Weed (herbalist) gave a herbal remedy for it.
    Just take 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon with a tea or water for a few days or weeks, and it should be gone.
    And it worked in my case, and 5 years after I don't have spotting anymore.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

29-reasons-why-you-are-spotting-before-your-period

https://www.buoyhealth.com/learn/29-reasons-why-you-are-spotting-before-your-period
    ---------------------------------------
    Hormonal imbalances are one of the primary reasons for vaginal spotting before your period.
    One of the reasons a woman might be producing too much estrogen is due to a thyroid issue.
    A slow thyroid (hypothyroidism) can create changes and imbalances in your metabolism, sense of body temperature, and period, but is rarely life threatening.

Too much estrogen (may)= not enough progesterone

Too much estradiol or estrone ----->aromatase inhibitor
    not enough progesterone ------->> 200 or 100 mg prometriol

DUTCHtest may help to figure out details. $700 may be well spent on a project like that (plus educate yourself on some details of your biology).
    You can spend $700 directly or you can give your doctor $XXXX and he/she will spend the $700 for you.

upload_2021-10-2_13-37-36.png

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    John Schumacher likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021