1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Spot icing for MS spinal lesions

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by agatha, Apr 11, 2012.

1. agatha

agatha New Member

Hi Jack

Since starting CT I have noticed that my MS related L'Hermitte's sign has disappeared. I would like to do some spot icing down the spine to see if any other spinal lesions could be helped. Any cautions (beyond the obvious) with this?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need to let Terry Wahl's know this.....she has been talking with me on FB. Yes I have seen this clinically too. I'd say keep it up and ice the nerve roots where yoru demyelination is.....up your Krill and use her version of the paleo diet with more seafood.

3. Marsha

Marsha New Member

My husband, Steve has MS also and we've used this product for many years with great success. Of course it doesn't get as cold as ice but can be used all night on the head or for exacerbations.

http://www.chillowstore.com/

4. agatha

agatha New Member

Thanks for these replies.

5. donkjellberg

donkjellberg Silver

Does this chillow really keep your head cool at night. In the summer I get really hot at night and don't want to sweat.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have a chillow too

7. Marsha

Marsha New Member

Yes, it does.

Edit! Steve, said that when nights are really hot and the chillow had cooled as much as possible(after several hours), he has to remove it, because it becomes warm...sorry for not checking with him before I posted.:eek:

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

closed...........