1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Spot CT... ?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by MeghanK, Jul 25, 2013.

1. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

I tried to look this up because I'm sure it has been ask but I couldn't find it.... 2 questions...
    1) Can you "spot" CT... meaning reduce fat in certain areas of your body by putting ice on those areas and trying to increase the BAT there?
    2) Are there spots on the body that if you can't do a FULL tub CT, that you should focus on icing or putting ice packs on? (i.e. inner thigh, neck, back?)

Thanks,
    Meghan

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

YES. you can spot CT. I spot CT my abdomen I also will spot CT my Neck/Back when I have a pinched nerve. CT where you can and when you can.

I'm on a conference call... when I get done... I'm going to go up to the CVS - and buy a couple of ice packs b/c my neck is in serious pain.. the cold feels so good...

3. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

So what changes have you seen in your abdomen? How do you know if you are developing BAT....? How long do you "spot" CT for?

4. Andrés

Andrés New Member

I didn't get to doing regular CT immersions yet (I hope to swim at the sea more often this winter) and my DIY-ice-vest sessions are a little less frequent nowadays, something like once a week. I keep driving with full blast AC-on year round, though.

I don't think my belly has shrunk but I am not doing a low-carb enough (ketogenic) diet either. What I am quite positive is that after several months doing it my belly fat is generating heat of its own (I have the heat sensation afterwards) and I didn't shiver slightly until the 1 hour mark on winter.

5. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

CT for as long as you possibly can...