1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Spinal surgery, fat child, reactive hypoglycaemia, high morning cortisol, secondary hypothyroidism.

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Tombleweed, May 18, 2014.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Have a read in my post in the biohacking section. It explains EMf and calcium efflux well. By the wayt K2 prepares the vit d receptor and it s vit d that up or down regulates serum calcium .

2. Tombleweed

Tombleweed New Member

Thanks for that, very interesting stuff on that thread. My vitamin D levels are super high though, too high as far as I understand, which seems to go against the normal pattern of low vit D in bad EMF areas. Am I right in thinking this?

Perhaps my Vitamin D levels were fine before I started supplementing and actually shot myself in the foot by supplementing? I was also taking k2 with the vit D3, which I guess would make me absorb more if it prepares the vit D receptor....? Hmmm, brain food.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you listened to the webinar about Jeremy ...and then the live Q&A with Jeremy and Dr. K.?

4. Tombleweed

Tombleweed New Member

I haven't listened to that webinar. Are the webinars available to normal members? I did have a brief read of the blog post about Jeremy and saw his personal blog. Amazing and inspiring story...

I just read Energy and Epigenetics 3, which totally blew my mind and has made me understand much more deeply the implications of calcium release/efflux. I think I need to pay even deeper attention to my environment than I have been...

But also to my lifestyle and fun quota... I'm sure that EMF is a big game changer, but laughter and joy can surely mitigate some of the negative effects of a crappy environment and help solve the problem? I think this is where I stumble, trying to find the balance between getting everything "right" and loosening up, feeling free and loving the moment, even if my neighbour does have Wifi....

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

To get the monthly webinars you need to be a silver member ...... monthly live Q&A where we can ask Jack anything = gold member.

Jeremy has much to teach us.......

I think once we start following light cycles and eating epi paleo and getting great sleep ....we start to turn things around.......laughter and joy and simple pleasures follow ...my experience anyway! That certainly doesn't mean all your problems dissolve ....but you begin to see the quantum magic of life ....and quantum entanglement is huge!

always remember ...the three legged stool!

Tombleweed likes this.