1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sperti Fiji Initial Dosing Times

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Malik Alick, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Malik Alick

Malik Alick New Member

Did anyone here at first follow the Sperti Fiji's recommended initial dosing times? I'm light brown skinned and I'm wondering if I should ease my way up or start using at some of the doses mentioned on other threads. I'm in Montreal; we had our first heavy snowfall this morning:)

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need to update that pic. It breaks the rule. Last warning.

3. Malik Alick

Malik Alick New Member

hey Jack, i just adjusted the crop lower; is that acceptable?

4. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I would start slow anyway. So only a few minutes to begin with and keep moving a bit so you don't get all light in one spot. If possible combine it with red and infrared light.

5. Malik Alick

Malik Alick New Member

thanks! would you say one rubylux with a red 250 heat lamp and a 630 led, would gave a balanced spectrum? i also have the IR130 floodlight which is 850nm, but i dont know the power density of it; its definitely stimulating, im almost reluctant to use it in this setup...

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There are two similarly looking lamps made by same manufacturer.
    One is white and more expensive.
    The other is red and cost slightly less.
    We want the red one.
    We want it because it contains UVa and UVb.
    White is less desirable because it only have UVb.
    Red contains all that White have and more.
    =================
    I am white person, with initially very white skin.
    After hardening my skin I use the lamp every day for 16 minutes sometimes twice that.
    16 minutes is one full turn of timer on that lamp.
    I stay very close to that lamp, touching it lightly.
    Middle lamp is at my navel.
    To get tan I use (sporadically) MT2 injections.
    As I see my skin getting lighter I add another MT2 injection (0.5mg/injection).
    Half of the time I spend exposing my front the other is on the back.
    Practically this does not cause any excessive vit D.
    Time and patience permitting I am adding another 16min of exposure.
    That makes me think that person with darker skin should do at least twice of what I do.

I have evaluated UVa lamp power comparing it to cloudy days with my eye glasses that darken when exposed to sunlight.
    When I hang my glasses on Red Sperti they barely get some darkening.
    Those glasses get darker rather quickly outside on cloudy day.
    After that experience:
    1. -I am looking at Red Sperti without glasses on.
    2. -I bought 50W UVa lamp
    But since my purchase there is a better deal.

https://smile.amazon.com/Onforu-Waterproof-Blacklight-Lighting-Fluorescent/dp/B07FSZGP1Q/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1541889634&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=UV+Light+Black+Light,+HouLight+High+Power+50W+Ultra+Violet+UV+LED+Flood+Light+IP65-Waterproof+(85V-265V+AC)

Onforu 2 Pack 60W UV LED Black Light Flood Light with Plug(5ft Cable), IP66 Waterproof,
    wavelength: 385-400nm, UVA level.

I have put my UVa lamp on timer.
    It is on during all my waking hours.

Reminds me of excellent experience of a work crew in

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-11#post-176659

"Well of the Sea," in the basement of the Hotel Sherman in Chicago.

upload_2018-11-19_12-30-33.png

Brent Patrick likes this.
  7. KyleMN

KyleMN New Member

Are we pretty sure the sperti is safe to look at?

8. KyleMN

KyleMN New Member

Also is it important to use red light in conjunction with sperti?

9. Ski coach

Ski coach Gold

The Sperti Figi pegs my trimeter electric field reading up close. i.e. greater than 1000v/meter. Even at the recommended distance of 18 inches from the metal grate, I get more than 10 v/meter. @JanSz have you tested your light for emf?