1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Space mimics a 5G world.......so begin thinking about collateral effects

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Astronaut Thomas Pesquet unknowingly describes the circadian disaster that is space travel. We're continually sprinting toward the future without understanding the past and present. Don't assume anything new from a technology standpoint is progress.

Thomas Pesquet
    December 5, 2016 ·

[​IMG]

Sunrises. We experience 16 sunrises every 24 hours on the International Space Station as it takes us 90 minutes to do a complete orbit of our planet flying at 28 800 km/h. Of course, we don't notice most of the sunrises as we are working inside, but every now and again I can take a picture. The sunrises there are filled all parts of the electromagnetic spectrum and not similar to terrestrial sunlight. Why don't we realize this might be why space sickness exists?

Images of sunrises as we live from the space station. 24 hours, we can see 16! At 28 km / H, we need only 90 minutes to complete a full orbit around the earth. With our busy schedule, we don't have the opportunity to admire all of them, but I still have the pleasure of capturing one of those sunrises from the sun once in a while. And so far I don't get tired of it!

https://flic.kr/p/PTopJn

Alex97232 and Joyfun like this.
  2. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

It concerns me that the 50th anniversary of the great myth is coming up and so few understand we were hoodwinked. The ever paranoid Nixon needed a PR victory in the space war against Russia. The only way to win the war was to fake it.

Of the many documentaries over the years, my favorite is Massimo Mazzucco’s recent “American Moon” that details without question that all the NASA footage we have ever seen of the Apollo missions was staged, and poorly.

I know from a very close friend who was a primary investigator on NASA’s Mars missions concurrent with Apollo that the Apollo astronauts, as officers of the military, were given no choice but to go along. Also that we never had the technology to get back from the moon or to survive the Van Allen radiation belt. There is no reason to believe that a manned launch has ever left low earth orbit. It has set us back on our race to visit Mars since we are lacking a great deal of space experience that was assumed to have been gained.

But I don’t doubt that as July approaches the US will once again gloat in its great accomplishment of 1969. This time in blue light technology so all will be lulled back to sleep.

3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I don't doubt the Apollo moon missions are real (they have since photographed remains of Apollo landing sites including lower stage of lunar landing craft) but all this hoopla about Musk Manned Mars Missions is crazy.

As Dr Kruse has pointed out, radiation exposures in space (like cosmic rays) are off the charts. If they survive the journey there, living on Mars for any time period, even if under surface to escape most radiation, is an invitation to disaster.

It will make good press for a while until volunteer Mars space pioneers all perish from one reason or another. I would call it intentional suicide in exhange for a little glory and making a historical footnote.

4. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

There have been unmanned flights that would have left debris and could have retrieved moon rocks. But everything NASA showed us in film footage was staged and many have proven that over the years. Which means NASA has never come clean with us as to what Apollo did or did not involve. I think it goes to JK's caution to periodically re-evaluate what it is we really know. On this matter we can re-evaluate by looking at the evidence so many have carefully laid out for us. There are enough dangers in space. It horrifies me that people are even more likely to die, based on fabrications about what we claim to know about space travel simply because we're too arrogant to admit that failure during the Cold War era 50 years ago was not an option.

5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Many people subscribe to conspiracy theory that Apollo moon landings were a fraud and fake. Nothing wrong in that.

The way I understand it, a main reason we went to trouble and expense of landing men on moon was to study the Sun from geological artifacts on moon.

They were looking for evidence that our Sun has routinely acted up (about every 12 thousand years it is believed) and suffered a micronova (not a nova where a star explodes and destroys itself).

When Sun does this it causes cataclysmic upheavals on earth (hence the many legends from prehistory about Great Floods and such)

Specifically Apollo scientists were looking for evidence like glass beads on the moon. They found them.

According to theorist Doug Vogt, we are due for another micronova around 2046, according to the extrapolated cycle.

There is much that is not explained by conventional science. Modern day scientists may preen in conceit of their greatness but they are mental midgets when it comes to Truth.