1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sore eye muscles in the morning

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Butters, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Greens do not have carotenoids.........greens are good for NO production from the skin when sunlight hits it. That is the only part Wahl's has right.
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

My little Grandson has spent the past two days outdoors with me and he even slept in the tent with me last night. He also ate his first oyster yesterday and of course, I had to cut his into smaller pieces. But he loved it and the look on his face was priceless when he experienced the texture in his little mouth for the first time. He's almost 16 months now. I think it's amazing to watch him out in nature and just experience what is. he amuses himself and he amuses me. Tonight, the family will enjoy a nice evening outdoors with a big fire, conversation, star gazing, and the sounds of whatever. Then little Peanut and I are going to sleep in the tent together again. The new baby is 2 1/2 months now and he goes outdoors everyday and has adjusted to the sun well. His little socks come off everyday now and I make sure that his little feet are connected to the earth and he is getting so strong already and is so well natured. I'm so glad that that Dad and Mom made the wise choice to move back out into the country, knowing now, you can't outhack or thrive in a poor environment. Subtraction=addition! The $$$ he was making in Detroit was not worth it and now their main focus is theirs and the children's health and becoming self sufficient in the Country. I think they finally made the right choice!
    Penny likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sore eye muscles = bad mojo coming.

HOW ARE PD AND FIBROMYALGIA THE SAME BUT DIFFERENT? Both come from a lack of light at a particular surface. = PD = lack of dopamine in the RPE........this is why Parkinson people loss muscle mass and it even causes their special non expressionless faces...........PD is usually related to a lack of full spectrum sunlight getting to the eye to build dopamine and melatonin locally in the retina.
    If the eye doesn't get the stimulus of UV/IR light neither does the frontal lobes nor the brainstem = substantial nigra = PD.
    What happens if you live your life 99% indoors and always around fake light always covered up with clothes or fake light? Fibromyalgia = skin surface defect = this implies PD and FM are somehow linked in quantum fashion doesn't it? HOW? Where does skin and brain come from in a zygote? NEUROECTODERM.................BOOM
    DETAILS: When water in your cell can not carry the right amount of energy life can not grow. Think if a plant. If it has little water and lots of sun will it grow and live well? No. Realize water and the level of potassium (K+) in a cell are linked. Energy is tied to K+ ion concentrations and this is connected to ATP levels at cytochrome 5, the ATPase. K+ also links to water molecules and in turn to ATP molecules stochastically. For every 0.3 mEq below 3.8 mEq that potassium is on a standard blood lab draw, means there is 100 mEq deficit of potassium INSIDE a cell. This deficit cause a mitochondria to consume more calcium and it swells. This slows ECT because it increases the distance of the respiratory proteins. The atomic size change altered the local geometry below your skin where your muscles are. This is where muscle pain and FM come from. This is linked to the redox potential in a cell (amount of UV light confined) because it is linked to the electrostatic attraction in a cell. This is huge for potassium, because its K+ ion has the unique ability in “gluing of water”. Gluing = EZ of Pollack or the AI hypothesis of Ling.

Potassium ions are able to glue water because the ion's atomic radius allows it to polarize in sunlight. Sunlight is unpolarized..............K+ ions is the initial polarizer of sunlight inside cells. When somebody is in an environment that causes the dielectric constant of water to lower from 78 for any reason (LOTS IN MODERN WORLD), the polarization of the ion becomes smaller than cell water. This cause a huge electric problem in the cell because polarization energy of K+ is subtracted from Coulomb energy. Normally K+ is more polarizable than water, so polarization is added to the Coulomb energy in a cell. When fluoride or bromide, from toothpaste or grains for example, are added to a cell dielectric collapse occurs. This is precisely how the dielectric constant in water is destroyed.

In the normal state of affairs in wellness in the sun, this allows potassium to function as the optimal "photo-electrical adapter" to transfer energy throughout the cell coherently. It is also massively important in patients with dielectric collapse because intracellular dehydration from non native EMF completely ruins this relationship and this is why they find it so hard to get better fast. ATP is designed to unfold proteins fully to open their carbonyl and imino side chain groups on all amino acids to intracellular water. This action allows binding and polarization to separate water into subatomic particles that are positively and negatively charged. This action is called building or expanding the exclusion zone (EZ) of water. Dr. Gerald Pollack's experiments showed these effects. Dr. Gilbert Ling proved by experiment that each molecule of ATP in a cell controls 8,800 water molecule binding sites and 20 potassium ions to allow water to become structured inside every cell of your body.

The first step in photosynthesis and in mitochondrial oxidation/phosphorylation of electrons is to charge separate water...........now you know the why K+ and sunlight help muscle pain and fatigue reverse. UV and IR light build dopamine and melatonin which stimulate muscle growth and entrain properly function by maintaining the respiratory proteins in muscle mitochondria. Light is the most powerful drug we have.............especially for muscles. Get some sun every day...........
    Allin, Penny and Scompy like this.
  4. Penny

Penny New Member

magnesium is found in plants with chlorophyl - and is probably surrounded with nitrogen when found in food... and this must be required someone for the mitochondria to work... I just discovered kelp has I think it said 780 mg of magnesium per 100 grams - it has the highest amount of magnesium of any food - because a chloroplast/or phyl or whatever that porphyrin (mag surrounded by 6 nitrogens) contains magnesium for the photoelectric effect - Jesus Christ, this must be why it is sucky to take a mag pill and way better to eat kelp... reminds me of that song "I think I'm learning Japanese, I really think so..." - I guess I'll figure out how to make it palatable - I wonder, does kelp powder or a pill even retain that porphyrin? Is it even retained when kelp is dried? Blow mind.

so, when you apply a pulsed EMF to a magnesium without nitrogen to power it down, you are absorbing more of the EMF... I wonder if that would apply to all light? Certainly blue, but UV? and would it be a good thing for IR or even matter if the mag was surrounded by magnesium...

Brilliant doc - just brilliant - never would have gone there in a million years...

And if putting epsom salts on your skin is ok, because the sulfate helps absorb UV light but does that also limit the absorption of UV? - but then would a magnesium not surrounded by nitrogen be bad in UV light? Ah yes it would, the sulfate is the rate limiting factor for vit d (cholesterol sulfate) - don't remember something in Tensegrity 7 - interesting - still thinking about this -
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

Does this apply to all transition metals?
  6. Butters

Butters New Member

Its gone now, but I think it changed with training the eye muscles through movement in all directions.
    Glasses are a prison for eyes. If you restrict range of motion of mucles they are not used to the whole range.
  7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Potassium deficiency has many connections to EHS symptoms, which includes brain fog, lethargy, heart arrhythmia, cramping, weak muscles, nerve issues, mental stress, sleeping disorders, higher blood pressure, and so forth. It's recommended we get 4,700mg of potassium a day. Lighter-colored beans, lentils, seafood, coconut water, avocado and leafy greens provide far more K+ than banana. Will it be a shock to learn that nearly everyone appears to be deficient in Potassium.

I also have collected 10+ years of anecdotal experiences with strong caffeine sources as being potassium-depleting. In particular, I blame the 85%+ dark chocolate and cacao nibs. Sure there is a ton of Mg with some resveritrol and other benefits. But I take warning on the caffeine and adrenal response: not much volume is required to invoke more K+ loss in my world at least and mess up my circadian rhythm over time. I've been very athletic over the years and played on professional soccer teams and ran marathons, I have strained my body to the extreme and understand when my K+ levels get too low...and I know those lowered K+ states, I've experienced far more harm and symptoms from nnEMF exposures.

In the past, my lack of K+ in my diet while also getting too much caffeine has been a key contributor to enhancing my electro-sensitivity reversed-powers: tinnitus and eye-issues in particular. Although I have not cured my electro-sensitivies outright, my e-s symptoms are very much minimized by adding more potassium into my diet. Voltage Gated Calcium Channels as we know from Pall's works have direct ties to EMFs. Because of the Calcium:potassium and EZ water synergies inside our cells as previously stated, I'm wondering what other K+ regulation mechanisms are also going awry with manmade EMF exposures....

https://healthywildandfree.com/98-american-population-potassium-deficient-crucially-important/
    Alex97232 likes this.