1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sore eye muscles in the morning

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Butters, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

Do you guys also know this thing?

Sometimes /often when I wake up, I have really sore eyes muscles. I recognize it when I make eye circles. Its like I have to stretch them.
    Could this be a story of light? Because morning light should uncondense us. Also I think this go away after some time when sungazing. Then all the soreness is gone.
    I am very shorsighted. That could be an issue, too. Wether in not enough UV-light during blocking mechanism like contacts or glasses or because I have a lot of screen time (but with f.lux on).

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

low dopamine Read Ubi 24

CDawn15 and Scompy like this.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Anecdotally true for me. Dopamine!

After I've gotten morning light now for 6+ months, I've experienced way better mood changes and my previous eye soreness is gone. If I miss a morning, the eye soreness can come back and I generally have a worse mood for the day.

Also, I always use my blue-blockers with my F.lux. I don't trust F.Lux to eliminate all blue-light, and, there is nnEMF coming off of many monitors that I've tested. I have a habit of shoving my computer monitors farther back on the desk and suspect the physical blocking of the blue-blockers help block stray electromagnetic fields that might make their way into the eyes.

Helio Silva and CDawn15 like this.
  4. Butters

Butters New Member

Thx. I read it, but will reread it again.
    In fact I got this idea from Ubi 24 and couldnt believe it when I read, because it suddenly all made sense.
    I got my glasses early. So early the optomologist had to measure my diopters. I was so young I could tell what I see, my parents told me.
    Also I had one eye strong farsighted and one strong nearsighted in the beginning. I than got systematically worse until today I have somewhat -6,00 on both eyes. So I ever had glasses and was blocked from the sun most of the time. It got very worse in my early teens.

But I dont know where it should came from. I mean we had no bluelight this time in the beginning 1990s. I had also no genetically predisposal.
    So I really dont understand where it began.
    Or can it be normal for young kids to see a while very bad?
    This is especially important because a little young kiddy is on its way and I dont want to repeat the same mistakes my parents unknowingly made.

5. Penny

Penny New Member

Did you take exogenous melatonin? I get the dry eye thing which I'm sure is dehydration/blood sugar related - weirdly, being in the sun with no glasses feels better as well as eating a can of oysters - don't know if it's the zinc or DHA or what...

All I know is screen time is very bad... even with flux, blue blockers, and a plastic film that reduces some of the blue light, my eyes still hurt - thus, the end for me today:)

Off Dr. K's facebook page:
    Biohacking tip #722: taking oral melatonin might be a real bad idea. It could lead to alcoholism of another serious gut issue. Why? Oral melatonin is an inhibitor of retinal dopamine production. If you use it for sleep you might be lowering ocular dopamine and frontal lobe dopamine levels leading to circadian disorders may affect cone functioning. What else? Dopamine controls hormone release from the pituitary so you lose control of your hormones. How do we know this is true? Bio hack the impact of oral melatonin usage on your cone response and the regeneration of your retina using electroretinography (ERG). You might be shocked at the results.

It turns out the reason your retina has more DHA than the brain dose per gram is because of how ocular melatonin regenerates rods and cones. It is the hormone that controls the process.

Oxidative stress is involved in activating photoreceptor death in several retinal degeneration experimental set up.
    Growth is necessary in the eye for wellness, but it is always stimulated by damage (ROS) and limited by regeneration. So how does the eye accomplish this?

Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), the major polyunsaturated fatty acid in the retina. It protects cultured retina photoreceptors from apoptosis induced by oxidative stress and promotes photoreceptor differentiation. It works with dopamine to accomplish this task. So why does the retina have more DHA? It is the one part of the human that has ability to make DHA from EPA. Investigations have shown that eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is the booster to making more DHA in a complex photochemical dance using the side chains of tyrosine and UV light. EPA is a metabolic precursor to DHA and it has been shown to have an effect on retinal neurons so that they could activate Δ6 desaturase (FADS2), which introduces the last double bond in DHA biosynthetic pathway to metabolize EPA to DHA. In the retina, because of melatonin and dopamine EPA is able to promote photoreceptor differentiation and rescued photoreceptors from oxidative stress-induced apoptosis from light through its elongation and desaturation to DHA. Experiments have now shown in humans for the first time, that isolated retinal neurons can synthesize DHA in culture.

This increase of DHA is important in running the SCN faster than all other circadian clocks.

I've been in glasses since I was 2 - same thing, they had to guess - I was born in Massachusetts (cold/low UV), my mom had lots of amalgam fillings and I was the first-born, and maybe she ran a night light... or didn't have enough zinc/DHA stores - or maybe it was the baby formula which contains zero DHA - I have been trying to guess why I was the "lucky one" to have such crappy eyes... but dopamine was definitely low, so that is probably the answer - wondering though, if you've taken melatonin for years, wouldn't your low light vision be screwed up if your rods/cones didn't regenerate? And if you do take a melatonin at night, will the sun hitting your eye make dopamine in your eye anyway? I'll reread ubi 24:)

6. Butters

Butters New Member

I take no supplements at all. I havent in the past. Lucky me this is the only big issue I have. But I grew up in germany after the GDR time. So maybe situation was not so good when you look on DHA, but many other childs had the same surrundings and not the big problem like I had. I today think it was just a grow issue and it really got bad when I got a "fix" with my first glasses.
    Only thing I too have, is very unclear skin since me teenager years.
    I hate todays world in which you cant do anything when you are nearsighted - otherwise I maybe would be nearsighted.
    It would be so nice when one could reverse some of the nearsightedness. But if it would be possible I think Jack would have done it before...
    How would low dopamine express itself?

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I have reversed some of my nearsightedness...

Alex97232 likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

IF you got it that early then you bet you have a toxic light environment or nnEMF environment around you in some way you are failing to realize. It is that simple.

Alex97232 and Penny like this.
  9. Butters

Butters New Member

Hm, must be. Maybe some high voltage wire. But they were underground in germany. One thing is, I was in the Kita (before kindergarden). Maybe there was something that really did shit to me, because I was there a great part of the day.
    Na, I cant undo the past. So I must focus on the future.

Alex97232 and Lahelada like this.
  10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Now that is some good dopamine talk. you could follow up with an official post about your imminent new arrival so we can all cluck ,give advice and have yet another oyster baby to welcome into the world. Just saying ...;)

Btw I am a 5.25 dioptries too. I gave fleeting thought to the fluorescent lights in all the schools,living a stones throw from a car factory but that is past.

Alex97232 and Sheddie like this.
  11. Butters

Butters New Member

The black light seems to help, despite of contacts.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Time 9 explains why. UVA increases dopamine and melatonin to increase all skeletal muscle. UBI 24 meets TIME 9

13. Butters

Butters New Member

Blueblockers soon in the night also help, I now know with experience. It seems that for me flux on incadescent and incadescent bulbs alone are not enough. I need the blueblockers, too.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Light builds hormones by building dopamine using aromatic amino acids that absorb UV light. It does this to cortisol too. That light is used to power up electrons and this electrons have to get assigned a spin in mitochondria. So light acts as the currency in the compound pharmacy in our pituitary every day to make things we need from light. If you understand factorial math, that means within our octave of the visible spectrum that retinal cells that control bio chemicals can handle 8,683,317,618,811,886,495,518,194,401,280,000,000 different frequencies. This is a staggering level of power and control. So when you open up any biochemistry book and realize that biochemistry only uses 100,000 substrate in reactions you realize light can control it. When you factor in that the photoelectric effect acts instantaneously, with no time delay, then you begin to see how 100,000 biochemical reactions can occur per second using light frequencies from the visible spectrum easily.

People tell us all the time to block the sun with sunscreens and glass. Nonsense. We have built in natural sunscreens for UV light. Vitamin C is one way in how we modulate light assimilation and transport at surfaces because of its effects on spin.....This is why equatorial fruits have vitamin C in them to protect us from the spin in fruits. It is also why taking too much ascorbic acid is bad.........it block the sun even more. What else can happens to SHBG because of an altered copper metabolism linked to Vitamin C? When there is a mismatch in the Vitamin C signaling in collagen and it is not optimized you can see your SHBG in the plasma rise and many problems then begin in your sex steroid hormone cascades crash and burn and you can get muscle pain..........WHY LACK of sunlight. Dopamine is the guardian of the gland and skeletal muscle function. ...........This is why SHBG is so misunderstood by your steroid guru's and anti- aging docs. When it rises your body has no light contained in its system and % heteroplasmy is rising.............What to do? MOVE to the sun because modern life is lowering it yield every day around you.

A rising SHBG is a beacon of a light problem for the person with the condition of poor light assimilation.............It affects ceruloplasmin and the carotenoids cycles in the skin and without dopamine in the eye and muscles, you make no hormones and the ones you do make are released incorrectly.
    DNA breakdown on the surface layers of the skin is the another ingenious way to do it using non linear optics.........and then their is the carotenoid system on surfaces as another fail safe for UV light assimilation. This is why vegetarians do OK around the equator and no where else...........veggies have them. You dont need veggies outside the tropics. It worsens UV assimilation. Terry Wahls fail right there folks. This is how a half truth gets you killed or sicker. This redness of the skin is the signal from the sun you need to pay attention too because it means you have reached your dose of UV for the day. If you eat too many veggies or too much fruit outside the tropics it is akin to using chemical sunscreens, so that, you also lose that signal increasing the chance you will burn and fry the system. It just does not make any quantum sense from this perspective to use sunscreen when you have these systems in you. . Just more proof of what people are selling may not be worth buying. Nonsense.

15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Love it....! This needs to get out to the mainstream public. Based on my personal experience, I've seen this working as mentioned ^^^. This past week, I've actually been connecting my daily UV assimilation with my daily Vege-volume consumption and it already put me on the path of reducing down my Veges. At times I had been overloading the wheat grass, kale, spinach and asparagus in daily volume. Not to say I eliminated them, I just pushed up up the ratio of seafoods, egg and meat and brought down the veges.

Alex97232 likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Zip code for your personal quantum yield is more important than genetic code..........people laughed 3 years ago.........they won't much longer.
    ^^^^^common sense no longer grows in everyone's garden because no sun = no dopamine or melatonin locally or globally.
    ^^^^this is why cancer therapy directed at the nuclear genome has failed since 1971 and its why the Wahl's protocol will make many with MS worse not better and the ones who will do worse will be the ones furthest from the UVB light.

17. Penny

Penny New Member

So, instead of giving half my greens to my bunny, I should give him all of them? :) Even if they're grown here? I actually like greens a lot -

oh, ok, this is for someone who isn't experiencing 80 degree weather today... and a drought:) It should be fine to eat the stuff in my backyard -

18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yes, backyard stuff! I ate a raw carrot the other day from the garden. DH planted them last autumn. Tasted so good!

Penny likes this.
  19. Butters

Butters New Member

And there is the answer, which explains why I always thought this "eat vegetables for roughage" and of course "5 portions of fruit a day" is bullshit. Especially when you think about how much vegetables/fruit you can grow outside the equator and in autumn, winter and spring, not to mention the wild vegetables/fruit.
    Gonna try this tip with the red skin together with the sun adaptation protocol from Alexander Wunsch.
    So could one say: Sun in the morning and evening for the eyes and midday sun for the Vitamin D, and of course 10am sun for the hormone cocktail?

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My open remarks for the March Q & A should open some eyes.........about BS. What Wahls adovocates has no quantum basis as you will soon see. (spin)

Sunlight has the characteristic so widespread and uniform for life that its adaptation to life’s environment has sculpted all cells for billions of years. Light can bring us forward or it can ruin us. Daily rhythms of the sun allows us to reverse our time course to recapture the wildness of the human race. MARCH 2016 webinar.