1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Something I noticed in Brain Gut 5

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by QiGuy1997, Dec 12, 2013.

1. QiGuy1997

QiGuy1997 New Member

So, in brain gut 5 I noticed this quote:
    "The molecular magic is so impressive, that Roger Penrose has shown how consciousness can be explained by the quantum effects of this one fatty acid. In this molecular arrangement it would allow for gamma coherence of the neural microtubules found in the brain’s substance".
    Now, I'm pretty well acquainted with the theory of quantum consciousness and, as built by Roger Penrose and Stuart Hammeroff, it has, well, nothing to do with fatty acids, DHA or otherwise. Did Dr. Kruse make a mistake here or maybe he connected his theories with Penrose's without elaborating on the connection. I hope this wasn't distortion of scientific research done by Penrose, that would be a shame. Can anyone clarify with regards to this? Dr. Kruse?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I did not elaborate because not enough framework is laid........the Decemeber webinar and I expect the questions to be pointed in this direction........when your arrow is pointed to quantized biology your theory of everything has to point to molecular dynamic simulations. Penrose was looking that way with DHA because of the pi electron clouds. That is what makes DHA special.

3. QiGuy1997

QiGuy1997 New Member

But Penrose's theories of consciousness only address microtubule quantum effects. I don't believe he's ever adressed the idea that DHA may play a role. Are you suggesting his theories are incomplete because he doesn't include the quantum biological effects of DHA?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No....Penrose and Hameroff are looking at one aspect of neurologic function. I am looking at how the entire brain works in all systems. The pi electron cloud is part of that control of the microtubule effects.