1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Some people must already be adapted...

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by BenG, Mar 25, 2012.

1. BenG

BenG New Member

Funny story, I’m in the tub on Friday doing a CT session. My wife (after giving me dumb look about CT for over a week), says,"I’ll get in, too" (no real adaptation/training). I tried to warn her she wasn’t ready;--she should gradually adapt.. she didn’t care. So she plops in the tub and gives me a dumb look — this is easy. I kept asking her, if she was cold, etc as the tub was filling up…"no. it’s fine"…45 minutes later...she acted as if she did this forever. Of course she decides she needs bubbles so she fills the 50-55 degree tub with soap and bubble bath.

2. PaleoMom

PaleoMom New Member

My DH is this way. Went straight to full cold showers, can roll around in the snow and will jump in lakes/pools and break the ice.

3. BeingVenus

BeingVenus New Member

I got in the tub without a lot of hullabaloo either. I wonder if I need to up the antiin order to get benefit from it. I lost about 50lbs just eating low carb Paleo year. Been plateuaued ever since doing LR and CT as of a week ago to see if I can push through it. I always took cold showers and slept with it really cold/no covers though. Especially when I was pregnant last year. Hmmm...