1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Some feedback on my labs please.

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Kevinsang01212, Nov 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi all, found Dr Jack Kruse about a couple of years ago and started implementing his protocol/biohacks.

Here are my labs and would really like to get some feedback on what biohacks I could take
    The only ones that look good are HsCRP which is really low and my lipid panels. Everything else since off according to the optimizing laps pdf: https://www.jackkruse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Optimizing-Labs.pdf
    DHEA seems low
    Thyroid hormones isn't right and not sure what to make of it. Am I in starvation mode? Since I just dropped from 65k to 64kg this week. My body fat is 13% according to a scale. I was 86kg about 5 years ago when I first started on the journey to get healthy. My height is 173cm
    E2 is high- may be it is due to the frozen seafoods packed in plastics?
    SHBG: 86 is really high
    BUN/creatinine ratio: 21 is high
    VitD is low. Seeing the sunrise everyday and go outside as much as I can under the sun during the weekends. Guess it is not enough.

Just to give some background:
    Symptoms: I sleep at 9pm and wake up about 3am. Looks like my circadian rhythm isn't too good? Just 6 hrs of sleep. I have skin allergies since I was a kid and still have them when I go to places that are not clean. Also have rhinitis on and off. The rhinitis goes right away when I go to the park and get grounded and have my shirt off tho.
    I get up and see the sunrise every morning for about an hours. Get sun 100% skin exposure on my balcony at about 10:30am when I can get the sun to come in to the balcony at that time
    I eat seasonally now, so I ate carbs during the summer and now switching to keto for the autumn. Made the mistake of doing keto all the time for a couple of years
    All my PC are wired except the VR HMD for my work. I work remotely so it is better than the office but I think the HMDs are a big factor.
    I also drink distilled water for about 4 years now. I wear the red blue blockers at night and whenever I put the HMD on.
    Also have been eating lots of seafoods including salmon, scallops, shrimps.
    been doing cold showers and now cold baths. No ice baths yet.
    Would really appreciate any advice on what to do, thanks.
    Here is the link to the labs:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pAl_Exyt061hvTjS35jG4jisAgcGNkSa

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    JanSz likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Before you do anything else you should work on raising your vit D (in the most natural way).
    100ng/mL is a good goal.

upload_2019-11-18_10-44-41.png

Kevinsang01212 likes this.
  3. Thanks JanSz. Even though Taipei is in the 20s for latitude, it is mostly cloudy and raining in the Winter and typhoon in the summer. Already trying to get as much sun as I could when I have free time. Will see if I could raise my VitD when I go back to NZ for the summer. A lot easier to get the sun when you have a garden and it is sunny most of the summer :D

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Consider moving to a lesser population density place, low single digits per km square.
    Otherwise,
    just enjoy life and do not worry.
    With Taipei having practically 10000 people per square kilometer
    each person has 100 square meters (less because you have to deduct for roads, airports, factories and office buildings.

To make it easier on you, Manhattan New York has 27,346 per square kilometer.

upload_2019-11-20_8-51-11.png

upload_2019-11-20_8-44-47.png