1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

solved finally gut issues!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Erin Gaiser, Aug 31, 2018.

1. So basically just by blocking blue light (we did stopped wireless and RF about 1.5 years ago) we were finally able to stop chronic diahrea in my second son. It only took about 2 weeks! Additionally, they were getting as much of the sunrise as possible (hard when a mountain is blocking it) and as much sun as possible.

My first son has had amazing results. He is no longer sensitive to oxalates, he no longer needs the vitamins for HPU, and he has amazing moods constantly now! He is a new person. Additionally, he had problems with undigested food and needing to go to the bathroom 5-7 times a day. That is now down, could be better. He still needs to avoid apples, tomatoes, gluten and dairy. Hope this might change as we keep up with the protocol.

We are just so happy because these solutions are relatively easy and super cheap. I thought I would have to buy them probiotics and all those other supplements forever!

We have so much to be thankful for! Thank you Dr. Kruse!