1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Solargenesis

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Saichi, May 1, 2019.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Did 45 minutes of raw SG yesterday around 1pm with hazy maybe chemy clouds but still good sun coming through, didn't have my meter with me. My face kinda stung but didn't burn and my body didn't sting at all, and it was a full week since I did any real SG. Wasn't expecting such a positive result, I can handle nnUV better now!

2. Hilde

Hilde New Member

Hi Inger,

Good question!
    I found this, but written in 2001 and very aware of the fact that this could me nasty propaganda.
    Like every Dutch astronaut is being groomed for environmental activisme, I call green-fasicsme, but never talks about man made EMF/ light etc. changing the earth's EMF and the enormous health consequences.
    When NGO's etc. come in you know it's about money and gaslighting/blaming farmers, fischerman, supressing people with dictator-ship-like regulations and legislation.
    End rant ;)
    http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Observing_the_Earth/New_mini_ozone_hole_over_Europe

3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I did raw SG from 10:45 to 11:30 and 4:10 to 5:10 yesterday, no burning. Inger was right, there was something very wrong with my environment before. When I started ocean CT in April when I had that really bad burn on my back through sea water I was only turning my wifi off at night, well during the day I was getting hit with 5000 micros when I was in the living room which was dehydrating my skin which created the condition for UV/nnUV burning. Since then I foiled my router and added a power switch remote so I'm only getting 1000 micros for no more than an hour a day versus 5000 for up to 12 hours a day.

I do know getting rid of wifi's the next step of course. I'm still going to finish building my solarium though because nnUV growth will be non-linear when our ozone becomes functionally destroyed.