1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Solargenesis

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Saichi, May 1, 2019.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Half cloudy half sunny 49 degrees this morning out for 80 minutes. Measured UVC at 7:30 which I didn't expect so early compared to yesterday. I measured every minute from 7:15 on both mornings too.

Looking forward to my solarium biohack soon, wanting more solar UVA during the day.

2. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm retracting the statement I made above and do not think it's a reasonable meter on it's own for outdoor use.

Measuring UVC from solar light (not an isolated indoor lab setup) requires more equipment in order to lens band pass just the UVC in order to NOT saturate the sensor and get overly high readings.

recoen likes this.
  3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Did my first conservatory SG at Brooklyn Botanical Garden today. Sunbathed my head, neck, arms, legs and feet over an hour in the afternoon, utterly fantastic. I went quickly after a short 30 minute shower CT, forgot to drink or bring water in between so the dehydration caused a headache half way through. My back was sweating bullets even though it wasn't hot inside. I got the idea to remove my rubber sandals and within 30 seconds of grounding over 80% of my headache went away. No pain, no burning, and due to a single wireless surveillance camera about 25 meters away my exposure was 300 to 500 µw/m^2 of RF. Looking forward to my daily biohacked doses of UVA/B now in addition to my sunrise infrared and air CT bathing.

4. NYC is the issue

Lahelada likes this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Matrix mandated mitigation of consciousness is the ultimate issue.

I had two captive idiot security guards treat me like a terrorist for reading a book and doing conservatory SG today. Only slept 4.5 hours last night but with sunny sunrise SG earlier as well feel totally content. Did notice UVC started at 7:15 today.

Bob Stirling likes this.
  6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Fourth morning that's been sunny but first with fresh chemtrails. I got up late 6:45 but with well placed trails I was able to stay out till 7:40 before measuring any UVC. On the walk back with my nighttime blue blockers on I noticed it was much easier to see the actual trails and dispersal which is much greater than with the naked eye, makes sense since it's blocking most of the blue sky backdrop. Realize now it's a good idea in the future to carry around nighttime blue blockers during the day when you want to see the actual chemtrail overcast in your area.

7. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Have meter arriving shortly to track UVA, UVB, and UVC at a tenth of a microwatt cm^2 resolution.

So excited to measure, witness, biohack biology at the tail end of the 6th great extinction!

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I believe I was wrong about the degree of nnUVB which I had never measured myself before.

Took my first full UV measurements today. With some chemtrail overcast but still very sunny this is the breakdown from around 3pm:

UVA 92.85%
    UVB 6.86%
    UVC 0.29%

72,000 µw/m^2 from 230nm to 280nm peak 254nm versus zero or near zero which is what it's supposed to be.

I hypothesize the final bit of ozone we have left is still blocking the overwhelming majority of UVC in the same way the Arctic albedo has yet to collapse despite losing over 80% of ice volume since it's the ice extent however thin which provides the albedo. Poetic if they collapse simultaneously. I can't imagine the sixth great extinction not completing within two or three years of functional destruction of one or both. People really have no idea how precarious mammalian habitat is at the moment, it's almost beyond conception.

Lahelada and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Nearly identical percentages today at 3:30 but higher power levels.

99,000 µw/m^2 of UVC.

I wish I knew what it was 15 years ago.

10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Wiki propaganda:

[​IMG]

Marko Pollo likes this.
  11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Had a very interesting revelation measuring a cloudy late afternoon first time with new meter.

My previous meter which is a bit crappy never showed any UVC under clouds with its truncated bandwidth and poor detail. Today I discovered 14,000 µw/m^2 of UVC under full clouds.

This is slightly encouraging because I have yet to burn under clouds, meaning I'm not totally UVC averse and at that level it's perfectly fine. The non-native dosages is what disagrees with me, hence filters for sunny weather sunbathing.

Christine_L likes this.
  12. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

What is the name of the meter that you are using for this? Thanks.

13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Linshang LS125, previous was Solarmeter.

14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Measured 130,000 µw/m^2 UVC at 2:30 couple days ago.

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Good friends of mine a married couple owns a small organic farm less than five acres under cultivation but has 20 cows and few hundred chickens rotating on 60 acres. They're having employee issues so they're spending more time out in the field themselves, saw the wife yesterday at the farmer's market and her skin was shockingly cherry red. They've seen every sunrise for the past 10 years and always go to bed early, been Paleo diet for three years and rarely use artificial light day or night. I look around at other farmers and see red skin on people who were never red or this red before. This isn't what I want to see but I am seeing it.

When I had no problem sunbathing 15 to 20 years ago around solar noon I never saw a sunrise while doing so. I've been seeing over 80% of sunrises past couple months getting AM and red light.

Alex97232 likes this.
  16. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Discovered more pieces to the SG puzzle here: https://eesc.columbia.edu/courses/v1003/lectures/ozone/Ozone.pdf

In 2012 we had destroyed 70% of the ozone.

The nnUV transmission growth at my latitude of 40s has been double or triple of New Orleans and 10 times that of PDC!

Did my first 3mm solarium glass SG today for 90 minutes and feel fantastic. With my calculations this glass puts my UVA/B exposure very close to the pre-1950s exposure which should be the minimum for native standards. No UVC, no pain, no burning.

Time has come to implement NASA's Biosphere protocol for those of us living at high latitudes.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    Alex97232 likes this.
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

hmm.. this is interesting. Some of my family in Finland (which is way up north) told me that they feel the sun has gotten so uncomfortably strong the last year or two.. like it burns.
    And the said the sun in Spain burned way less, even it is way stronger as closer to the equator and higher UV index.
    Here in north Germany I have not felt any difference though...but I live close to the coast and the sky is often a bit foggy, or not very clear/blue.
    Is the Ozone issue bigger the further away you get from the equator, or how do I know if I live under an ozone hole, except if you live in Australia?

Alex97232 likes this.
  18. Saichi

Saichi New Member

62ish deg north, potentially double or more the nnUV transmission of my latitude! Can't imagine how horrible that burn must feel destroying the DNA on your skin.

I haven't seen any public climate science modeling accounting for nnUV as a positive feedback in the Arctic's and Antarctic's hyperdrive warming either.

19. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Spent about 14 hours total this past week shortly after solar noon basking under glass. My tan looks very close to Lloyd now, haven't been this color in 16 years. Finally content with my biohacking level although much more to do still. I'll only have reptile bulbs for UV in the coming week smh, will have to eat a lot of oysters/seafood as consolation.

Learned SG's just as effective as CT in resolving caffeine habit with no headaches.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  20. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Total UVA/B addict now. I had level seven pain in my lower back past couple days from heavy lifting and within 30 minutes of filtered SG today it's down to just one or two. Almost in disbelief, even CT can't do that and usually the ocean waves make my back hurt more when I'm injured.

Tempered glass also attenuates solar BL so makes spending three to four hours doing SG no problem.