1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Solargenesis

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Saichi, May 1, 2019.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Half cloudy half sunny 49 degrees this morning out for 80 minutes. Measured UVC at 7:30 which I didn't expect so early compared to yesterday. I measured every minute from 7:15 on both mornings too.

Looking forward to my solarium biohack soon, wanting more solar UVA during the day.

2. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm retracting the statement I made above and do not think it's a reasonable meter on it's own for outdoor use.

Measuring UVC from solar light (not an isolated indoor lab setup) requires more equipment in order to lens band pass just the UVC in order to NOT saturate the sensor and get overly high readings.

recoen likes this.
  3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Did my first conservatory SG at Brooklyn Botanical Garden today. Sunbathed my head, neck, arms, legs and feet over an hour in the afternoon, utterly fantastic. I went quickly after a short 30 minute shower CT, forgot to drink or bring water in between so the dehydration caused a headache half way through. My back was sweating bullets even though it wasn't hot inside. I got the idea to remove my rubber sandals and within 30 seconds of grounding over 80% of my headache went away. No pain, no burning, and due to a single wireless surveillance camera about 25 meters away my exposure was 300 to 500 µw/m^2 of RF. Looking forward to my daily biohacked doses of UVA/B now in addition to my sunrise infrared and air CT bathing.

4. NYC is the issue

5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Matrix mandated mitigation of consciousness is the ultimate issue.

I had two captive idiot security guards treat me like a terrorist for reading a book and doing conservatory SG today. Only slept 4.5 hours last night but with sunny sunrise SG earlier as well feel totally content. Did notice UVC started at 7:15 today.

Bob Stirling likes this.
  6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Fourth morning that's been sunny but first with fresh chemtrails. I got up late 6:45 but with well placed trails I was able to stay out till 7:40 before measuring any UVC. On the walk back with my nighttime blue blockers on I noticed it was much easier to see the actual trails and dispersal which is much greater than with the naked eye, makes sense since it's blocking most of the blue sky backdrop. Realize now it's a good idea in the future to carry around nighttime blue blockers during the day when you want to see the actual chemtrail overcast in your area.