1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Solar Panels with Grid Tie In???

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Josh, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Josh

Josh Gold

Wondering about the effect of putting a solar system with a grid tie in on my house? Does anyone have experience and or perspective on this please.

2. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Reading your post makes me think of the song "You light up my life" by Debbie Boone. ..... Sorry I can't provide anything but a stab at some humor.

3. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

We've been thinking about changing our system to geothermal....with a solar panel to run the electrical needs... but then I think about the huge battery arrays that are required....I'm having a consult with Michael Neuart about this soon. Could be a pro and con list is the first step...hard to get the appropriate information specific to our needs isn't it? Not many solar engineers are going to be familiar with emf stuff...they are all about energy conservation. But maybe this isn't the issue you were asking about??

4. Josh

Josh Gold

With a grid tie in, there are no batteries, but there is a converter on the side of the house.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I just asked my EMF guy and he said test the converter...........lot's of them make EMF.

6. Josh

Josh Gold

Understood, will do..