1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Solar Noon Sleep None

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by HopingMom, Jul 15, 2017 at 8:21 PM.

1. HopingMom

HopingMom New Member

Hi!
    I recently added in scheduled solar noonish time direct sun daily...I get a lot of outside time and always am sun but this I did more calculated. Something is wrenched in my system because I've found when I do this my sleep is really poor.
    No scheduled vit D sun=Rockstar sleep,
    Add in the scheduled sun and I can't fall asleep and sleep is restless and horrible.
    I don't want to know what to take, just wondering what could be happening? I tan nicely, don't shower very much ( I work from home so I don't mind) and again without this D sun I'm sleeping amazingly.
    I would say I am absorbing it because it's getting into my system obviously, but what steps after that are faulty? Any suggestions how I can figure it out? Is it a sulfur thing? I don't seem to properly assimilate/utilize sulfur foods. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

really interesting question ........Lately I am having trouble with sulphur foods too.

What time is your last meal? and what is it?

Anything else changed? nnEMF?
    HopingMom likes this.
  3. HopingMom

HopingMom New Member

Interestingly...seems my cortisol conversion is wonky (credit to the gal here with low cortisol and hair loss). Found this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/11β-hydroxysteroid_dehydrogenase_type_1

The only reason I can confirm this is going on is because I don't eat very much/ feel hunger but you better believe if there is licorice around I will feast!
    We had a few rain days and like someone flipped a switch, back to Rockstar sleep.
    I'm certain the sulfur is connected but not clear yet how. Caroline do you know why you are experiencing sulfur problems?
  4. HopingMom

HopingMom New Member

I will add that I am also probably anemic or similar...that thing with spooning fingernails really happens!!
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

no - I have no idea why sulphur foods are bothering me. I never used to have a problem with any foods except for wheat/grains.

I can only assume it is a leaky gut and I need to eat very simply and get lots of sun and grounding .....and stay off this stupid computer!
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you looked at the iodine thread? Are you eating seafood? drinking good water?