1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Software to reduce WIFI exposure

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by mbhemming, Jan 28, 2019.

1. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

I have been working on software to reduce WIFI exposure. What Flux/Iris does for blue light, I want this software to do for WIFI. I have a working prototype on my computer and will need a week or two to get a version for people to test.

The purpose of this forum is to connect with people who:

1) Want to test the software

2) Want to help out with the project

What is involved in testing?

You just use the software and type a message to report any problems, or any features that you would like added.

What is involved in helping out with the project?

There are two broad categories of help: computer science, and business. You will see the options in the survey.

The survey is found here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ptHBl2U2SZyF4zq721iisoXNvVv71iY3rVOEjm1g2Nw/edit

Thanks,

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  2. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

Thanks to all of you who have filled out the survey!

3. Eve N Colantoni

Eve N Colantoni New Member

This is a very cool project. Thank you so much for your work on this! Excited to see what comes of it :)

4. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

I have a working prototype of the software on Mac OSX. Before I open up the first round of testing, I would like to make sure that it runs on other people's computers. If you use OSX and want to give it a try, then please send me a direct message.

recoen likes this.
  5. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

MITpowered26 and Phosphene like this.
  6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Will complete your survey once I decide on a new computer—probably not a Mac for now. Thanks for your efforts!