1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sodium Bicarb & Dr Mark Sircus

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Limpei, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Is timed release of substances not achieved by deuteration? That would make it not so hot. To be sure you would need to test.
    Someone mentions molecular hydrogen. The same problem as you do not know whether they used light hydrogen only.

seanb4 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most of the time it is.

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Sorry,are you saying that in most cases timed release is done by deuteration? Or were you referring to molecular hydrogen? Thanks.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Thanks you !

6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

How about Magnesium bicarbonate water? goood/bad?

Magnesium Bicarbonate Water Recipe Ingredients
    You will need two and at best, three things.

1 Bottle Milk of Magnesia (MOM)

[​IMG]
    Look for MOM that has no flavoring and no ingredients other than purified water. If the bottle has listed under inactive ingredients sodium hypochlorite (bleach) then you don't want to use it. Under inactive ingredients it should only say purified water.

MOM comes in different strengths. Get the bottle that has 400 mg per teaspoon (5 ml) or it will read 1200 mg per 15 ml (1 tablespoon). The water listed as the "inactive ingredient" should be 41.7% by weight.

[​IMG]
    This will provide in 1 tablespoon (1 TBS = 15 ml), 1200 mg of Mg of magnesium. You will be using 45 ml or three tablespoons for a total of 3600 mg in the 1 liter bottle.

1 Liter Carbonated Water.

The magnesium bicarbonate water recipe requires unflavored carbonated water or club soda. Examples include Schweppes Club Soda and Canada Dry Seltzer. It will only have water and carbon dioxide. The club soda has a small amount of sodium.

The third thing we recommend is a glass 1 gallon jug.

[​IMG]
    1 Gallon Glass Bottle

The 1 liter bottle of carbonated water will serve to mix the concentrate. The concentrate needs to be diluted to drinking strength. Most people, following the Water Cures Protocol, drink their water at room temperature. To avoid any risk of plastic leaching, the glass bottle is the safest way to store water.

Magnesium Bicarbonate Water Recipe
    Chill the carbonated water for at least 1 hour in the fridge.

Shake the MOM vigorously. In the soufflé cup that comes with the bottle, measure out 3 TBSP - 45 ml.

Take the refrigerated bottle of carbonated water and remove the cap. The less CO2 lost the better so do not stop to watch the tiny bubbles.

Pour the 3 TBSP - 45 ml of MOM into the 1 liter bottle. Replace the cap.

Shake the bottle well. Shake it for about 15 to 30 seconds. The bottle will be cloudy. This is part of the process. Return to the refrigerator. If you are a practical joker, then you can have some fun as you watch peoples eyes get big as you shake a bottle of seltzer water for a half minute. Or, you can see if you truly have the trust of a loved one as you ask them to shake it before putting it in the fridge.

After about 30 minutes, again shake the 1 liter bottle. Any MOM at the bottom will now be mixed. The bottle may become cloudy again. Shake for 15 to 30 seconds.

No need to worry about a soda explosion. The chemical reaction will make the bottle cave in slightly.

The Magnesium Water Concentrate
    You now have dissolved (ionized) magnesium hydroxide and bicarbonate. No need to worry if there is any un-dissolved magnesium hydroxide on the bottom.

http://www.watercures.org/magnesium-bicarbonate-water-recipe.html

Earth Monkey, Da-mo and Sheddie like this.

7. You can also buy magneisum carbonate light from a lab supplier, buy a soda charger (that you make soda water with) and then express the carbonated water into a bottle......put in 2 teas spoons of Magnesium carbonate light and put the id on and shut it up. Shake it a few time over 12 hours and you have a Magnesium Bi carbonate. Which is what you are drinking when drinking natural spring water (with other minerals of course). It is worth noting that it is only in a bi-carbonate form that all alkaline minerals are soluble.

Sun Disciple and Phosphene like this.
  8. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Nice! I found a Canadian supplier for anyone interested https://www.akpetrochem.com/products/magnesium-carbonate-light-powder-white/2436
    Now i just need to find a cheap soda charger.

9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Okay good to know. I started using baking soda in my water this week. I am not sure if I am getting more energy from that or my blood drawn for my labs if that has an effect on energy changes.

10. Jason Coates

Jason Coates Losing the Shade.

Well, I have been struggling with gout over the last year. Tried cider vinegar and the doctor insisted I go onto Allopurinol which I did for 3 months this year, begrudgingly. Did not do much for me. I have used Colchicine when most acute and once or twice when in much pain - an NSAID. I know. I have 1 cheat meal a week usually including alcohol which I have reduced. Over the last 3 weeks I have been using a propriety mixture of Sodium Bicarbonate, anhydrous Citric Acid and Sodium Carbonate (Eno Sparkling Antacid.) Goodbye gout symptoms. I looked up the Kreb's Cycle today and found this dude - coincidentally mentioned above. I do not know anything about Kreb's bicycle to understand whether Sircus is a clown or not.
    I now liberally sprinkle lemon juice on my breakfast or make a very lemony Hollandaise as well.

Earth Monkey likes this.