1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Social obligation

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by pascale ahmad, Apr 24, 2016.

1. pascale ahmad

pascale ahmad Trixibelle

Last night I went out to a party for the first time since starting the leptin reset protocol. I was not at all looking forward to it and I was worried that I might go of the rails, but life is such that one has to sometimes do things out of social obligation. As it turned out, it went quite well. I had dinner before going along with a double expressly because I find it difficult to stay up past 9pm! Once there I sipped soda water all evening (pretending I was drinking vodka and tonic!!) and did not eat any of the canap├ęs that were being passed around, fortunately it was a buffet and not a sit down dinner so no one noticed that I wasn't eating. The funny thing was that I was not at all tempted by the food on offer.... The only thing that bottered me was the late night and that by the time I got up the next morning it was already to hot to sit outside and sun gaze. Am I becoming a terrible bore?

caroline likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

its just a phase.......once you assimilate light well you become interesting and magnetic to many people.

nicld likes this.