1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Social Isolation or 5G: Which to Pick? (Any Alternatives?)

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Matty_M, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

Hello! I'm looking for some guidance.

In this post I will share some very insightful things that Jack has shared with me about the gravity of the 5G issue. This is for more than just advice for a teenager; it is one example of a type of "dilemma" that I think applies to everyone living in a place that will be hit with 5G... unless we create a third, less shitty option that turns it into a "tri-lemma".

I am currently working to build up my company, Ra Optics, and attempting to decide on where I will move (away from Philadelphia) as the business enters a 3-12 month build-up phase before being fully functional so I can be location independent.

Take these things for granted:

- In order to upscale so that it can reach its full potential; I need to partner with an optical lab.

- There are loads of these across the USA, and any can do what I need done; the cost and quality difference is minimal among the many true professionals, which exist in every region.

- I need this "HQ" to remain in the USA for certain types of orders and shipping purposes.

----
    I have had my business headquartered from a makeshift optical lab back where I grew up in the Philadelphia suburbs, but it is now critical to move up a notch.

I do not like being home, would absolutely not want to be home for more than two weeks; the environment is shit, and I have no friends around there anymore because everyone is at college (* if I really had to, I could stick around for a few months, but I think I would just not be very happy. 5G antennas are everywhere)

I want to take it away from Philadelphia for this 3-12 month build-up phase.

Because all money is very important to the company at this phase, paying rent when I don't have to is a real "theft" from the company, unless I need to be in a specific place, and even then its a huge impossibility if it's anything normal. It's not like rent in Mexico in the US. It may only work if I could pay someone for a room. So, if not at my stressful and toxic house back in Philadelphia, my options for a place to stay for cheap/free in the US and build up the company are currently:

1) Vero Beach, Florida:

PRO: a great 35 y/o quantum friend lives here, right on the beach. Cold ocean water at the moment, UV 6-7, good food, minimal EMF for the next few months before 5G, minimal fake light; awesome all-around.

CON: it is in the middle of nowhere in a town where there's nothing but houses of retired people; no University and hardly any young people at all. Definitely no one around college-age.

I am 18 years old and enjoy few things more talking with peers and spreading these ideas.

PRO: I feel so good physically there, it is quite unbelievable. I feel much better than Mexico because I have a cool ocean and no artificial light to deal with, I think.

This friend is absolutely an amazing guy and we could toss around ideas forever and never get bored.

CON: As a divorced 35 year old, he has a kid to be with half the time and a very different place in life than me. We can keep each other company for a while, but at a certain point I definitely crave being around a crowd in my age cohort for girls as well as these connections with peers in general. Everywhere I go I find myself meeting cool people and sharing this information, and really enjoying it.

I will not stop doing this, however for what could be 3-12 months, I will be mostly locked where I choose, and I want to make the best decision possible before going for it.

It's also possible that this friemd will move, but most likely after my timeframe of interest to get the business running and self-sufficient.

So, my production would end up being based in a place that I have little connection to, which matter too much, because I could move it with some trouble, and I am currently focused on just the next few years.

PRO: Although the town is 1.5 hours from the Orlando or Fort Lauderdale airport, it is still quite easy to get to healthy environment of Mexico from there.

CON: The only real con is that there is no one my age; I would have to take occasional flights to visit friends in other places

-----
    Option 2): Fort Collins, Colorado

PRO: My uncle lives here, so I could live for cheap and really dig into getting things set up with a lab.

It is sunny almost every day, despite low UVB the winter, there is loads of UVA and all other frequencies of light. The people and the girls here look generally much healthier than other places in the US (however, this may change with 5G).

Key: there is a university here in Fort Collins and I have a few connections to friends.

Boulder is another university town just a 45 minute drive away, and I have some minor connections there, but more importantly the town is full of open minded people who are interested in health and would be a great market for blue blockers

Devil's advocate: just because it is a good market, it's not a reason for me to choose to produce here at a lab, and settle here for 3 to 12 months.

The real reason I would choose Colorado for the next 3 to 12 months is that there are just people my age around, so I can make some real connections with people, even if it's temporary.

CON: there is 5G in all these towns, already installed according to @Jack Kruse. From the readings on my Cornet ED88T meter, a solid device, the power density in all of these towns is quite high, even though I couldn't find the 5G antennas like I could easily find in Philadelphia and all of its suburbs, brown rods on top of telephone poles or wrapped around lamp posts.

I asked Jack "would you choose social isolation over 5G every day of the week?" and he said "yep". He also told me about a member that used to live in Vero Beach moved to Mexico, and just posted today about how much better she's doing.

I absolutely plan on going to Mexico, however to have the capital, I am choosing to stay in the states just 3-12 months longer.

---
    3) Philadelphia Suburbs

PRO: If I choose to do it in Philadelphia, it might be the fastest, because I already have a connection. And, I can always just fly back from Cancun very easily as Philadelphia has a massive airport.

CON: On some level I feel like I'm setting myself up for failure by putting the production in a place that I absolutely never want to go.

PRO: I already know a decent amount of people who can carry out part-time shipping/fulfillment and things like this for me. As I am not currently in a position to pay anyone full-time, but also don't want to be tethered to the production/fulfillment myself, this is a huge advantge.

-----

I may seem very adverse to the concept of "buckling down and building up my business; delaying gratification",

But this is simply because I would rather be smart and work on my business rather than in it.
    -----

I am just concerned that if I have my production in a place like Philadelphia, that it will not be sustainable when 5G really comes around. this is resting on the assumption of a situation that is not quite as bad as an apocalypse, in which case I would have much bigger issues than whether or not my company is still functioning, but Bad enough that it would have been smarter to invest in a place that won't be hit quite as badly.

As I write, I'm realizing that almost any area I would consider for this task will be hit pretty badly, whether it is Colorado, Philadelphia, and even the Florida Atlantic coast, according to Shrihari and Jack.

-----
    Other options:

I have thought about choosing to settle and some other open-minded place such as Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo while building up this business.

However, they too will be hit hard by 5G, or maybe already are. I do not have any free rent situations and these places, which pushes me away, as if the toxic environment weren't already enough. I will definitely travel through these places and market products, however I cannot find any reason to settle there for 3 to 12 months while attempting to build up my production.

I am realizing that the path of least resistance will probably be my home of the Philadelphia Suburbs. The only issue is that I'm not interested in being present there any more than 1-2 weeks; but I may be able to leave and fly back as necessary, as it is always under $200 round trip to Florida or Mexico if you know how to find flights like I do.

--------------

I know that whatever I choose, it is temporary, and probably possible to move the setup, although it may be an expense worth avoiding if possible.

If it turns out that I won't be able to just make it work by being in Philadelphia for a couple of days here and there, I am basically choosing between having people around but being in 5G Colorado for a few months, versus no one around but being in a better environment in Florida that does not yet have 5G and probably won't within the timeframe I am looking at. Granted that I will be probably south and central America and healthier places most of the time, Florida has an advantage due to its relative proximity.

If I leave the production in Philadelphia, I have friends who can drive me around and I can take Uber as necessary, as I would probably have my car somewhere down south in this case.

------

What would you choose? How would you go about approaching this decision?

I know that it's very far from the end of the world; it's just the beginning for me :) but, I like to make the best decision possible with the knowledge that I can obtain. It's working so far.

2. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

Florida doesn't have an income tax. I'm not sure how that could affect your bottom line. That is, you could have less money coming out of Ra Optics if based in Florida. That's more money in your pocket.

Additionally, there are a lot of small towns in Florida. Have you ever considered Palm Beach, Florida? I'll be living there starting in June of this year (maybe if you want to hitch a room with 2 medical students?). I currently live in Miami, so Palm Beach is definitely a HUGE step down in nnEMF exposure.

But definitely get out of Philly.

Matty_M likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

@Matty_M
    Not sure If you've been to each of those locations, but if you have: In which location did you subjectively feel the best? I think that's worth considering.

4. JMO

JMO Silver

Hi Matty,
    Why not try college since you are so fricking smart and can pick where to go for free? You can hang out with friends your age and educate them. There are a lot of small colleges in the middle of nowhere and you can pick your environment. You know if you start to feel bad or don't like it, you can always change directions but you won't have to wonder if you made the right choice unless you try it.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Colorado Springs is on my top ten lists of never living in. Its been 5 G already for 20 years

6. drezy

drezy Gold

Wait, what?

Do you mean because of the Air Force bases?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8 of them

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  8. Matty_M

I have the opportunity for a good place to stay on the beach in Vero, but it would be cool to connect

9. Matty_M

I definitely felt my best on the beach in Florida with cool water and strong sun

10. Matty_M

Hi!!

I would love to educate my peers but I am currently trying to build a large enterprise so that I can be financially free… Anytime thag I have to spend in school takes away from this... I spend an average of 70 hours per week working on the business in some form or another specially when I'm in one place… I'm having too much fun to lower those numbers :)

taiyang likes this.
  11. Matty_M

Will there be safe zones in Puerto Rico? How long will it be until Florida Atlantic coast is hit badly? I only need a few months to get things going to the point where I can be mobile....

My mom just met a wealthy money management family from Puerto Rico tonight and they suggested I move my business there… It might be a sign

12. Matty_M

I know I can move from wherever I go if for some reason I come down with cancer or something… Which I hope wouldn't happen... but it would just be best to find the most solid environment with affordable rent ( Puerto Rico?) within the continental US or Puerto Rico... so that I can build up the business with relatively low stress that things are just going to go to shit

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Watch it.
    They are wealthy because they take commissions regardless of their success.
    And make you buy and sell.
    They are often compare them selves to S&P-500 (before their commission).
    Right away you can save on their commission and do better by buying SPY and do something else with your time.

Success to be a success must last at least for 30 years.
    And be in the country that is stable (forever).
    29 very good years followed by one bad one can do you in.

If you have a good chunk of $$ see if this would work.
    Take 7/30 of that chunk, keep it as cash, and make it last 7 years or longer (no dipping, no excuses, no extra spending in good times).
    Actively adjust your living style to make it work (if little short)
    Take 23/30 of that chunk and buy SPY (and switch off ALL news, good or bad)(most important).
    Re-balance at about same time every year, but preferably at the time when (42 weeks) SMA(SP-500) is maxing.

====================

Jack Kruse likes this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

Matty

I'm rocking Ra Optics Ptah glasses that just showed up in the mail.

I only have one complaint. Once in a while I go to a coffee house to try to escape my regular grind thinking and think from a different angle. I like to know as many people in my supply chain as I can, so I've had discussions with each of the ladies that serve up fancy handcrafted coffees that @JanSz would no doubt scorn me for purchasing. They are good looking young ladies Jan what else do you want from me?

That's neither here nor there. What I'm trying to say Matty is that my normally non-glasses wearing face is now getting lot's of comments with the Ra Optics on. Conversations on melatonin and circadian rhythms are happening and this old dog is getting some extra convo & eyes from ladies that are 15-20 yo younger than himself.

A warning insert might be warranted:

Ra Optics will not be held responsible if younger women become assertive to a man using our product.

15. Inger

Inger Silver

LOL.......^^^

Matty_M likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What your children cannot see can hurt them. When someone says non-ionizing radiation cannot hurt cells (blue light being one small ex.), it is akin to making the case that a black mamba is not dangerous to man because it can't hit a man with a fist. It is logical nonsense done to confuse those who do not understand biophysical mechanisms.

Now the implications of blue light alone is huge.......and cause collateral damages no realizes.

What might happen to an unmyelinated brain when a cell tower and Wifi router and blue lit screens are put on school roofs and ceilings and in front of eyes???? Microwave frequency electromagnetic fields (nnEMFs) produce widespread neuropsychiatric effects including depression - ScienceDirect http://ow.ly/RJEX30irPZJ

[​IMG]

The Veil of Ignorance has been built by leftists around the world who want to remove guns from Americans to make them more controllable to policy. The connection to kids is VIA technology and mental illness. Most other economies have the USA’s 1996 FCC law that allows kids and adults to be radiated without penalty or risk. With guns, there is no discussion for me. If we want gun control get me 75% of Congress to change the 2nd amendment and then I am OK with it. Until then, I will fight for the second amendment because I trust NO one in Washington DC especially the USDA/FCC/CDC/CMS/FBI/Congress. They all seek to destroy liberty and health of humans in different ways the ignorant refuse to examine. http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2000/08/23/166348.htm

[​IMG]

WHAT IS THE TAKE HOME?
    The invisible threads nature weaves are the strongest ties in the Quilt of our lives.

Time to wake up mitochondriacs..........

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

TIRED CHILDREN FROM radiation SCREEN TIME? Could this be why kids brains soften into mental illness and developmental delay and autism so that they could conceivably kill themselves and one another in the future??? Are school shooters built the same way? I think so.

brandie and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So now Matt.........you can answer your own question now that you have data on light and how it affects how a brain to think.

In my opinion, it is better to follow NO PLAN than a bad plan set forth in a city where a college who's collateral goals are to irradiate you.

Mankind has been made "surfers" by governments, militaries, and by telecom corporations dollars. For "oceanic surfers" all over the world, the perfect wave in the sea is a dream, a myth that will probably never materialize. But many "surfers" know that to tame and control waves in the sea is a matter of calculable strength, physics, and power. Likewise, dealing with all the possible implications concerning electromagnetic field exposure is an exquisite matter of equilibrium between public health and social benefits. New insights on the current knowledge about radiofrequency (RF) effects on a biological system are being published every week now, yet this won't slow the roll-out of 5 G that uses massive amounts of RF radiation to operate. RF radiation is used on RADAR systems that are shown in the video below. There is now a mounting literature regarding the consequences of extremely low frequency-electromagnetic field (ELF-EMF) and RF exposure on cancer and the possible exploitation of RF in cancer treatment has been thoroughly reviewed in the literature. Sadly too few people or their oncologists know the data. They continue to be fooled by their beliefs. Early in vitro studies of RF-EMF were mostly designed to study the toxic effect of RF on a cell by looking at the nuclear genome and DNA damage. Some of them aimed at clarifying the intracellular pathways that would sustain induced DNA damage and cellular fate. Not one of these studies every considered the other genome in the cell, namely, the mitochondrial genome that creates all of the energy needs of the cell. The more energy that the mitochondria can produce at any one time keeps the nuclear genome quiescent. That means that when energy generation is lowered from the mitochondrial genome this will cause an INCREASE of nuclear genomic changes by increasing ubiquitin rates via epigenetic expression. This is controlled by calcium second messenger system. The published research largely ignores these links this is why every scientist believes that RF radiation is safe for humans when this is not true. Watch the aphids on this flower bounce every time they are shot with RF radiation from an airport radar 14 miles away........If this affects them at this distance what do you think is happening to your mitochondrial with every spin of ANY RADAR you cannot see in your local environment?

5G will use the highest RF bands and create waves with topology humans have never experienced between 24-80 billion times per second. You still think we’re safe and the government is looking out for us? Those are the waves shooting our brain that allow adults and kids to shoot one another.

Matty_M and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^ THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF THE DUNNING KRUGER EFFECT.

IT is not the guns.......it is the tech use and abuse causing the problems.

Matty_M, brandie, caroline and 2 others like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

---------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2018-2-18_12-14-1.png

upload_2018-2-18_12-14-57.png

upload_2018-2-18_12-17-33.png

Dean6789 likes this.