1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So you think EMF 7 is horseshit

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, May 14, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Who would have thought its all there.... in your blog... from your first post until now.... some people are seeing it...but they don't know why? others's aren't and call it bs.

Huge indicator the Pacific is on its last legs and points directly to why the GB Reef is quickly fading....

my parents dove the GB Reef 3 wks ago - and said it was worse than the 1st time they dove there....

3. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Wow! I did not have an opportunity to read EMF 7 yet, but this from the above lin k caught my attention
    So, someone with poor redox potential, would be wise to limit their shellfish consumption from Pacific?

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Martin and Tanya like this.
  5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Shijin13 likes this.
  6. sooperb

sooperb New Member

It's a closed group, you have to join.

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh, I see. Thanks Soo. I'll just have to live in suspense.

8. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What did Pollack tach us about El Nino? Warm water has more protons and less electron and therefore it has more mass.........and that is why it kills things in the water. See the GBR and the dying fish around Australia............

It is obvious when you understand physics.

Most have not a clue.

Josh likes this.
  10. Josh

Josh Gold

See attached

Attached Files:

nonchalant likes this.
  11. Josh

Josh Gold

Attached Files:

12. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

dude its 72 pgs!!! EPIC!

and it keeps on giving too!

13. Josh

Josh Gold

I have not gotten all the way through and it is EPIC, probably the hypoxia making him a little delirious...

Shijin13 likes this.
  14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks, Josh, for uploading the thread. But I've just gone thru 12 pages, not sure I want to continue. Sounds like Jack is the lone voice in the wilderness. But Dan is there also, whew. Lots of emphatic statements. No omega 3's in skin?? Maybe so, if you've been on the SAD for years. Guess I could just scan Jack's posts, I like his emphatic statements...

Shijin13 likes this.
  15. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

Thanks, Josh. It is easy to read through and is interesting to see the back and forth interaction in the thread. Paradigms are hard to change. For us that are 'indoctrinated' it is a stretch but new folks have just begun to be challenged in major ways.

16. Josh

Josh Gold

The challenge with any prolific teacher is to witness and study him/her in all of his/her moods, so to speak. There are treasures like flowers that only appear when they weather/mood is right and they are often not subject to rhyme, reason or planning. Therefore, they do not always end up neatly organized and indexed for searching, cross referencing, etc.. It keeps one on one's toes.....it can be exhausting and exhilarating simultaneously....

Shijin13 likes this.
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

What a great morning read...!!! Thank you Josh :) :) :)

What Gretchen said here.....

........is what you can "read between the lines" in that thread... it is funny to see peoples believes... how rigid a mind can be too... and how patient Jack is - very cool ! Must be all the oysters :) he just does not give up :D

Seafood makes us more human...
    I love that

Shijin13 likes this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

also makes me realize how badly I need more DHA...

I am seriously going to feed on Seafood & Sun this summer!!!! Lets see if Jack is right.... i am going to put it all to test....
    i actually already have started. I have gotten a great tan already

Shijin13 likes this.
  19. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Favorite sentence so far "What you see here is only the eye lash of a 7 ton elephant!"

20. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

met too Inger, me too!