1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So you think CT and MovNat dont have history?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

WOW ... I love that! It looks as if that video was done quite some years ago?

When I was in the mountains in Kyrgyzstan our lovely young Russian guide stripped down to his shorts and ran around like a crazy man! rolling in the snow, climbing a tree and wading in a stream .....he had it all happening ......you could not have wiped the smile off his face! It was just plain instinct....and life affirming and beautiful to watch and we followed suit...

Brent Patrick and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  3. nicld

nicld Gold

Oooh, make me want to go out and play in the snow (which we are suppose to get Tuesday night already).

Outside workouts ROCK!!!

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Haha... this video made me smile! Looked like so much fun :D Hubs was a great boxer in his youth in Estonia (back then it was Russland BTW) and their training looked just like in the video, from what he has told me! Must have helped some, because he does has a very strong body at 54 yo even if he smokes and drinks now....

My mom has told me as she was young and went to school in northern Norway they always had to walk or ski to school, in any weather! It was pretty far too! And he told me in winter in much snow and storm they was skiing and it was so hard that when she arrived at school she was bright red in her face...lol

Imagine what difference from today's kids that are driven by car everywhere...... Just 30 years ago when I was a kid we had to walk 4,5 km (one way) to school and back every single day, independent of weather too! Take this with the heavily increased use of technology... no wonder illness is increasing with frightening speed

Brent Patrick and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  5. JoeT

JoeT Gold

Jack...are you still cool with MovNat??

6. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

This made me smile! LOL! I'm the "crazy" woman who does these kind of things. I can't imagine ever stepping foot in a gym....I've thrived training out in Nature, and especially in the cold. It's magical!

Loved this video!

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I love Erwan. I love outdoors. I just hate my job requirements. That is changing in 2017 too.

Sean Waters and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  8. Benny Hammond

Benny Hammond New Member

Hey Gang, I want to get your opinion on my routine. I have been doing CT for 28 minutes at 43-45f around 3pm and then riding my bike up to this park to do a series of exercises in the MovNat style - sprints, push-ups, pull-ups from a tree branch, dips, deep body squats, and then I get creative carrying logs over head doing split squats and all sort of other movements. Then I ride back and wait an hour then do CT again the same way. I like to wait an hour before doing the second CT session based on what I read from Dr. Rhonda Patrick about allowing the muscle autophagy response to signal before hitting the cold. I feel like get more power and more reps when I do the CT before my workout circuits. What do you guys think of this routine? It feels really good!