1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So you think all the blue zones were discussed properly

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Allow me to introduce you to another Longevity Culture that Con Artist Dan Buettner purposely LEFT OUT from his book (Blue Zones), because he is a cowardly little mouse who seeks to lie and brainwash with his agenda, rather than to tell facts, truths, enlighten and educate so people can make the right dietary choices in their lives.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you the Nenets Tribe of the Yamal Peninsula in Siberia, an isolated region in the Arctic Circle.

The Nenets find peace, health, and longevity through raw reindeer meat, fat, organs, blood and bones. They are so healthy and hardy that they can survive in Siberia with -50 C temperatures and face the elements completely on their own without any modern conveniences. They are one of the happiest people on Earth who has migrated across their lands for thousands of years.

• They live in reindeer-hide teepees, dress in reindeer fur clothes and only eat raw reindeer to survive.
    • Their numbers makeup around 10,000 and together they command a reindeer flock of approximately 300,000.
    • Nenet families follow the natural migration patterns of the reindeer, traveling across the flat, bleak terrain and the frozen waters of the Ob River. Each year they migrate more than 1,000 miles on hand-made, wooden sleds following their herd. During the high season of migration, Nenets can be on the move as much as every other day - and it's no easy journey.
    • Their reindeer herd is vital to the Nenets' existence and their lives revolve entirely around breeding and herding the creatures.
    • While they are on the move, the Nenets have to keep reconstructing these teepees, known as chums.
    • You will NEVER hear a single complaint from them!
    • They have supreme longevity on their MEAT ONLY diet, living into their 90’s and 100’s.

In the modern Western world, we would have a heart attack if we were exposed to the kind of stressful lifestyle the Nenets live throughout their whole lives. Indeed, we are SPOILED rotten and are living in the lap of luxury, protected from the elements, not having to lift a finger to chase after food for thousands of miles on sleds and on foot in icy terrain and constantly build teepees. Yet the majority of modern Westerners are so fatigued and so exhausted, that they can’t even manage themselves. They are riddled with heart disease, cancer, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, thyroid & adrenal issues, osteoporosis, degenerative discs & joints, pain, inflammation, anxiety, depression, insomnia, etc. which stem from malnutrition and severe toxicity. Yet they boast about how ‘clean’ they are eating and how ‘healthy’ their diet is full of LIVING food, like Complex Carbs, Wholesome Grains, Green Smoothies, Berries & Fruits, Leafy Greens, Nuts & Seeds, Legumes, Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast, No Fat, No Cholesterol, Little to no Red Meat,… and other insane rituals that no human has ever performed on planet Earth!

[​IMG]

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Just.. wow..! Imagine such harsh conditions, and such a happiness...! What does that tell..... :) :)

Alex97232 and Phosphene like this.
  3. Adapted to nature. Here we think we are adapted to "nature" when we live comfortably inside a warm box (I'm in the North), eating "healthy" in the current food paradigm, supplement because....that's what the paradigm recommends, exercise on indoor machines or only connecting with our friends and love ones via devices. NOT! Turning the addiction to comfort (our eschewed perception of) back to the addiction to nature - light-water-magnetism is ever on my mind since connecting with Dr. Jack and his tribe.

4. Phosphene and KrusinWitchie like this.
  5. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I never heard of the Nenets before (what a surprise growing up in modern programming), but learning there's 10k of them and 30 times as many reindeer still is shocking and unbelievably uplifting.

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

So cool! I love reading about people like these. I think I could handle it all except you didn't mention they drink wine, so, I'm out.

caroline likes this.
  7. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Awesome!
    Very simple lives not cluttered with a bunch of unnecessary nonsense.