1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So why and what are the vaccinated transmitting to the unvaccinated?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

well, we will know with time.
    We need to keep eyes and ears open and observe our environment, it is very interesting! But fear and panic is not good.
    I hugged a vaccinated friend of mine several times and sat close for hours, nothing happened.

My sister told me she got covid(or the flu - she tested positive, that is, but her symptoms were just normal flu, not too bad) right after her coworkers got their second shot. She said she wonders if they transmitted it to her.
    I said she is lucky to have high fever for a few days, it is healthy for us once in a while :)
    And she is now allowed to work without vaccine for 6 months, what other cant do. So never forget, everything has a positive and negative aspect - lets focus on the positive maybe :) :) :)

With a good immune system a flu will be no issue for us. I am not one bit afraid, and I do not keep distance to people.

Alex97232, Richard Watson and Anne V like this.
  2. Anne V

Anne V Silver

Hi Inger, you sound well (I EXPECTED YOU TO BE:)) i am a bit suspicious that it is confirmed by fizer. is this for more fear and separation???? . big hug xxx

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Posted on October 1, 2020 by info@kruseatdestin.com
    CPC #50: OUR SOCIAL DILEMMA: DOES HOW WE COMMUNICATE GIVE BAD IDEAS THE AURA OF TRUTH?

Do predatory publishing and social media have something in common that breeds the facade that bad ideas and science can, on the surface contain the aura of truth?

-----------
    Be aware of FAKE NEWS (in many places).

4. Penny

Penny New Member

Forewarned is forearmed... but live your life the way you want to live it - nothing has happened to me and I have been around vaxxed people for a month now - it is interesting to me though how they are doing this - and the whole frequency things was interesting - I usually can only take so much of David Icke - but he did have a link to those 5 doctors who were amazing - it took me 3 days to get through that podcast... and that one I just posted was pretty straightforward and interesting - so it seems to me that if they can change your DNA with a vax - and DNA is expressed by whatever frequency surrounds it, one might have hope that the sunshine will take out any exposure... and if not, well you can't do much about so live your life...

Like, if you know that there will be rampant inflation, you might buy extra food - or bitcoin or whatever - also, if you don't know what they are doing, you will not fight it - so it is important to know, but equally important to stop it... So, for instance, when Schwab wants a digital id to use the internet, you could scream at the powers that be... you would think the people selling stuff on the internet would not want any more impediments, but they are really into data mining...

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=RSS

One more thing - David Icke has the end game down... the end game is like a scifi movie - so it should be inspiring to fight this because it is extermination of humanity if we don't...

5. Penny

Penny New Member

DebraGM likes this.
  6. Freebird

Freebird New Member

7. Penny

Penny New Member

I did it! I got 8 chickens! It was the most amazing stress reliever of all time... they are a cut up to watch - and exist only to eat, shit, lay eggs... rinse, repeat... If you want to get your mind off things, I would highly recommend getting them - mine are a month old so they are really easy to keep at the moment - I went swimming yesterday in the 57 degree ocean which of course is also relaxing and uplifting, not to mention how awake one is afterward... - and decided screw-it, I'm just gonna go get them... the rabbit has mostly stopped thumping... mostly... :)

Freebird and Richard Watson like this.
  8. Penny

Penny New Member

9. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Awesome - my bro is getting 6 hens in the next week or two - he's building a henhouse! One of our rabbits just died but the other one is still going strong!

10. Penny

Penny New Member

I have been dumpster diving at a fence place and have scored almost 40 pieces of redwood fencing... this will be a nice coop:)

Freebird and Richard Watson like this.
  11. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Great idea to get into maintaining a breeding mob of rabbits as a food source, they reckon for feed in vs protein return, its one of the most efficient with the domesticated farmed animal lineup, apart from farmed bugs which are a whole different story, but not eating em though, some must like them but I dont think they are very nice chewing at all.

12. Penny

Penny New Member

How will you ever survive what the WEF is serving for dinner? :)

Try this: 2011 - Harvard making virus sized transistors...

https://harvardmagazine.com/2011/01/virus-sized-transistors

and this one:
    Neuromorphic silicone neuron circuits:

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnins.2011.00073/full

From David Icke:
    Harvard nanotechnology pioneer Charles Lieber, arrested for connections to China, has been developing nano bio-compatible transistors that can enter cells

https://davidicke.com/2021/05/03/ha...-compatible-transistors-that-can-enter-cells/

13. Freebird

Freebird New Member

W
    Wow!

I wonder how much she'll get in the divorce.
    I also wonder what she's really going to be doing behind the scenes after the divorce.
    I also wonder if she's going to mysteriously get sick and die...

Such freaky stuff going on.

Penny likes this.
  14. Anne V

Anne V Silver

it might help selling stock before the stockmarket goes lower. actually the previous MrsG and this one dont look too much the same this one looks like Mrs Doubtfire
    (was it his name in the film?)

Richard Watson and Alex97232 like this.
  15. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Really cool.
    Very resourceful.

16. Penny

Penny New Member

17. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Robin Williams
    Hilarious... I have thought the exact same thing! Lol!

How do you dump all your stock before it collapses, with an alibi and no insider trading? Get divorced. Big collapse is coming... be prepared.

Inger and Freebird like this.