1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

So obvious a 9th grader gets it.......

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Inger

Inger Silver

I read this study sometimes ago. Very interesting. I really wonder why no one has repeated the experiment?
    I mean.. that really makes me wonder.... :confused:

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no one really wants to know Inger...........

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

It is amazing to me that no matter how many times you have said this and in so many different ways ..... the people who need this the most aren't listening - they seem to be actively going out of their way to disregard it .....

I get that in a lot of cases - where whole families are involved - this is very difficult.....but when your life depends on it - it is doable.

But - then there are others who could pick up and go pretty darn easily .... and have the adventure of a lifetime as well!

I guess you understand way better than us because you see very sick people on a daily basis that can't get out of their own way to help themselves ......and we wonder why our Docs aren't better.....

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

when you dopamine levels are low.......you cant make good choices. Think of the posters in years past who posted here and who left when I pointed this out in a post designed to help them.......and they reacted very badly. Shit happens

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yeah .... you took a huge amount of shit over that....how could I forget? I couldn't sleep for days over all that....

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I understand the low dopamine stuff - - but - some of those people [maybe all] were very, very bright people. You have always said that you are just shining your flashlight and to question everything. Instead of levelling ridicule at you - why wouldn't they have jumped in with both feet and done their own research? It isn't as if all this is brand new and never been talked about before. The consequences are huge if we don't get this right..........

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no one likes to look in a mirror they did not expect.

9. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Shared this link with my Grandmother. Three years ago me and my grandmother bought iphones... I have definitely made some bad decisions.

10. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

When a danger is invisible to our senses our minds cannot make something real out of it. Today we give kids iPads at hospitals in Sweden when they are treated for cancer. If i tell someone that i get a really bad feeling around technology today they just laugh and say that i was a gadget freak not so long ago, for sure that is true and because of that i can relate to the problems. Why would something hurt us when it have no smell, noise or presence at all? Our brains and DNA have never faced this fear before.